abrakamowse

My Path To Somewhere, I Hope...

183 posts in this topic

@abrakamowse I think this shutdown could be a blessing in disguise. It will help people to slow down and simplify their lives a bit. The economy will take a hit, of course, but the sense of community will strengthen. Perhaps we need this to help transition from Stage Orange to Stage Green as a society :ph34r::D

16 hours ago, Natasha said:

Perhaps we need this to help transition from Stage Orange to Stage Green as a society :ph34r::D

Totally agree with that. If we continue the path of destruction of our planet for the sake of a "strong economy", nature will slap us on our faces and who knows, maybe if it is necessary it will extinguish us with some kind of virus or other event.

Nature is protecting itself from the human race craziness.

B|

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Some drawing I made, "The Mask" fanart.

^_^

TheMask-SketchCard-Web.jpg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

“The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.”

Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Illustration practice

RedditGetDrawnBadly-01-11-22-20.jpg

On 27/07/2020 at 11:23 PM, abrakamowse said:

Some drawing I made, "The Mask" fanart.

^_^

TheMask-SketchCard-Web.jpg

So cool!! When are you going to start that comic thread? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance I am working on creating some character designs, and then I will create the thread... soon probably.

But... I am not sure if continue with it here in this same journal thread or create a new one.

What do you think?

Edited by abrakamowse

Maybe this can be Person 1 from the "Rudolph is real" thread....

xD

Kid-Person1.jpg

@seeking_brilliance Yes, I will do that... this is an idea for person 2

hehehehe...

:P

Kid-Person2.jpg

Some design changes...

:P

IMG_1914.jpg

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Looks awesome... Are you in the field or is it a hobby? 

I am a graphic designer, I always wanted to publish. I had some comics published in indie magazines and self published ones.

I do illustrations sometimes for design jobs and I have made some character creation for video games. But now I want to try to publish something.

I am preparing something, I will send it to some editors to see what they say.

These are 8 pages of a comic that I am working on, I am thinking in doing a webcomic but if some editor is interested... maybe I publish it on paper... just trying to add comics to my graphic design portfolio hehehe...

Right now is a hobbie that wants to become something, let's see what happens.

:-P

IMG_1897.jpg

Edited by abrakamowse

Wow that's unbelievable... You are a true artist ?  man I would love to read a comic about lucid dreaming. What's this one about? 

@seeking_brilliance that one is just a character I created for a comic magazine that a group of colleagues published. We created a comic artist coop and we published our comics there. The magazine was called “Balazo” in Spanish. The translation to English would be something like “gunshot” or something like that.

we published like 12 issues in the 2000. Then I came to USA and they published some more issues until they stopped doing it.

The story is a sci fix story, very simple around a guy who is a kind of antihero, mercenary, but with a big heart Lol

and it’s mostly making fun a little bit of classic sci fun stories, like Star Wars, Flash Gordon, Alien, etc. 

It has monsters and aliens and I am creating it while I do it, I have stories written from other writers who held me to bring the characters to life. 

Thanks for your comments @seeking_brilliance it helps me to keep the flame alive 

?

One page for the comic, digital pencils... I think I will continue posting it here. Not sure if it is worth it to create a separated thread with this doodles hehehe...

Rudolph-Is-Real-Page-01.jpg

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

One page for the comic, digital pencils... I think I will continue posting it here. Not sure if it is worth it to create a separated thread with this doodles hehehe...

Rudolph-Is-Real-Page-01.jpg

Haha they are fighting over the internet ?

I am working on the second page of Rudolph is real! I will post it soon!

I took some days off these holidays. Now is time to begin the year 2021!!!

^_^

Edited by abrakamowse

Page 2 - Pencils / Sketch

Rudolph-Is-Real-Page-02.jpeg