Time Traveler

Beer Fasting

27 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Azote said:

@Source_Mystic Uhm, I believe writing illiteral hysterical huge posts is really not the best way to convince someone.

What did he say there ? :S

10 hours ago, Azote said:
10 hours ago, Azote said:

@Source_Mystic Uhm, I believe writing illiteral hysterical huge posts is really not the best way to convince someone.

@Azote Your perception is incorrect. 

All of my post are well written and I take the time to  give the best advice that I have from the knowledge ,time and research I have done.

Look at all of my post please. I genuinely try to help anyone I post for.  I am not here for ego nor pretence. Nor to appear as somthing I am not. Criticizing  others is not what this place is for. It is to help others succeed.

Please for the sake of keeping this a positive place refrain from criticizing others.  Keep posts more focused on helping or asking for help. 

P.S. Please do not respond to this send me a message in my in box if you wat to discuss this topic as I do not want  to derail anyones topics or fill them full of unrelated noncence. THANK YOU

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

5 hours ago, Azote said:
5 hours ago, Azote said:

sorry posted twice ..... deleted second post 

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

@Time Traveler It was really a surprise to read you actually went through all this. I'm glad you are still alive after this shit :)

Seems to me you really needed to resolve your issues with beer and that gave your so much willpower. Maybe now your mind will finally let you apply this willpower to a healthier tangible way of dieting.

Hope to hear about your progress soon!)

Apply consciousness to the burned area

8 minutes ago, Azote said:

Hope to hear about your progress soon!)

Thanks !

Maybe next incarnation :D:D:D

But seriously, I'm too lazy to brag about my progresses, so be ready to hear laments about my disasters ;) 

@Time Traveler He was insinuating that my post was hysterical and illiterate I think. I am not sure since illiteral is not a word. He seems to also have a problem with writing that is informative and lengthy  enough  to address the problem completely . I doubt he even read the entire post. 

I appreciate your willingness to do real work here.  That takes guts.  Good for you.  If you don’t label the problem you can’t deal with it effectively.  You’re on your way.  Keep awareness on this issue and you will start to see improvements on it over time.  Be a bit patient too.  It takes a few months to start to see the fruits of your awareness.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor