Jim Carrey Talks About Kundalini Awakening

9 posts in this topic

Wow! Can he get more profound 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 hours ago, starsofclay said:

https://universaltruthschool.com/syncretism/raising-the-chrism/

here's something I found on what he was talking about (from a google search, I have not been to this website before and can't speak for it's credibility). 
I have never heard this talked about before... is this really a thing?

I also want to know. Could it be the dmt?

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

But his words in themselves gave me incredible visuals.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

These people have a dark side, his girlfriend killed herself and was introduced to coke and other drugs by him. There is plenty more. I am increasingly distrusting of all these so-called awakened people. They can end up being much worse then us "egoic" regular lifeforms.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

@mp22 how do you know that this is true? His girlfriend who was so unwell she killed herself only speaks the truth? Can you know that Jim really did this?

I love his movies in the 90's and 00's. I'm not shocked he's into spirituality, there was an interview where he talked about his spirituality and his manic depression.

from my experience this is not fluid but fascia getting pumped (starting from meninges around cerebellum - tent). It feels like liquid coming down. Or up if it starts from root chakra. It can go both ways by the way.

Fascia will be the biggest thing since inventing wheel:)

Love this short film about Jim Carrey, actor come painter, which I deeply resonated with, evoking art as a metaphor for life.  As a gift from our grandson I received a cup depicting the art of Frida Kahlo, with this quote from her: "I never painted my dreams ... I only painted my own reality" -- which deeply stirred some inspiration too. We are all artists expressing the Artist-nature that is our Source ... I wish inspired 'painting' to all