Claire Verlyn

Feeling Anxious About My School Grades

5 posts in this topic

I keep worrying when I'm doing the test. It seems like i really fear of failure. My mind keeps saying things like"what if I get bad grades? what if i fail? what if i...." Especially, i really fear of failure in subject that I want to be really good at. What should I do?

Yes, I have been there myself. 

What practices of personal development/spirituality are you doing at the moment? 

After I completed my first year of meditation, those issues kind of vanished for me. When you evolve yourself, smaller issues tend to resolve by itself as you grow.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Shiva i am actually afraid but i also have some kind of panic situation when i'm doing the test, and because of that, i get bad grades. actually i am always told that i am clever by many people. i like math and english. i often get good grades in those subjects too. but sometimes when i really want to be good at those subjects, sometimes i ended up having bad grades because i feel anxious and panic if i don't know the answer. i also feel so nervous, and because of that, i always check my answers for many times. and it gives me neck pain oftentimes. how to really be calm and less worried about school grades??

My vote is for meditation. Really helped me with exam anxiety.

Apply consciousness to the burned area