Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Girzo

Al-lad And Reading

5 posts in this topic

Is it to possible to read on AL-LAD? I plan on doing AL-LAD trip and reading spiritual texts during that as an aid for self-inquiry.

I wonder if it's even possible. My main concern is that visuals after taking AL-LAD are too strong for reading small text.

Have someone ever tried it? To what dosage were you able to still read? What about about other research psychadelics, like 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, 4-HO-MiPT, etc.?

Never tried on psychedelics.  I knew a guy who was an LSD user who took it one time and tried to read and he found he already understood every book he picked up and flipped through the pages.  Or at least he thought.  Interesting experience I'm sure.  

@Girzo This is silly. Stop fixing something that ain't broke. You don't read on psychedelics. You take the psychedelic and just sit and relax. The more stupid shit you do, the less you will get out of psychedelics.

After the psychedelic is over, you can go burn all your books. That's how much they will mean to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Life is there to experiment, you don't know how valueable it can be to someone else. Might not give them deep insights, but if they have a profound experience of joy this can fuel their life motivation in many ways.

No experiment is useless.

I have read a spiritual book during my 2-CB trip and it was a very insightful experience. The visual side of reading was quite fun and weird as the letters and sentences moved, swirled and waved around in the book. Its as if the letters were waves on a sea of pages and the oscillation of the waves depended on the wind of your mind...

The inner perspective was also interesting as it felt like I understood the deepest meaning of every sentence and the understanding came instantly and seemingly from nowhere. Its the phase of psychedelic trips where your intuition is supercharged and you get insights flowing in from all corners of your psyche.

TO be fair though, the insights come flooding in anyway, so you dont necessarily need to "do spiritual activities" during the trips. But reading the Daodejing under the influence is still a unique experience that I would recommend. My dosage of 2-CB was around 15mg orally and the trip was not intense but rather a relaxing one. Cheers!