iTommy

Did "i" Just Have An Enlightenment Experience?

7 posts in this topic

I am crying as I write this... 

Everything is in your mind. But even your mind, is in your mind. This will be hard for people to grasp but... think about how fucking significant this is. EVERYTHING is in your mind, even the perception that you have a mind is in your mind.

I usually contemplate during meditation. "What are my?" "What is reality?" and since I took psychedelics it amplified the process.

I sat there for quite some time going deep when I suddenly realized... well holy fucking shit. Turns out that "I" am it. Everything. Absolutely everything. I am not a thing that is seperate from reality. I am reality itself. 

Once I realized this over three hours ago, I just bursted out crying and laughing all at once and I still am. 

I really wish that I could communicate it to you so you "get it", but sadly I can't. Again. Your perception of a self is in your mind. This perception of the perception is then again in your mind too. Even your mind is in your mind. 

What "you" are is reality itself!  

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

sounds amazing, like damn i can understand it , but i also can't.

What'd drugz did you take?

@AdamDiC I did take 1P-LSD (400ug). 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

@iTommy I think it was a useful insight for you. But I wouldn't call it Enlightenment experience because you can't get Enlightened while being on psychedelics I believe...

This insight is huge, people who haven't experienced it for real have no clue of the significance! Happy for you. :)

@iTommy you have had a great realisation. It isn't enlightenment though although, it isn't accurate to say that it is not-enlightenment either. :D

Enlightenment=no-mind, whereby every single concept, including "mind is mind" & "enlightenment=no-mind" comes crashing down. 

In saying that, within the space of "all is mind, including mind", ask yourself what is mind, and see if you truthfully can get beyond 'your-mind' to expand out within consciousness, until you go beyond it. 

@iTommy Congrats on your break through! The cosmic joke of thinking and awareness - so awesome! Enjoy!!!!  ❤️  I laughed for almost a week. You are The One. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE