The Monk

Fluoride In Everything?

22 posts in this topic

Decalcifying the pineal gland is extremely important. The pineal gland releases DMT, which links you to higher dimensions. It is also reffered to as the third eye in many ancient scriptures. I have provided evidence that the pineal gland releases DMT in this posts.

Also look into more videos on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=truth+on+sodium+fluoride ... there is a lot of information

Also somewhere I have read that fluoride is also used for spraying on vegetables and fruit and it's up to 180x more concentrated, so peel the skin of the fruit if it's not organic.

Use a fluoride free toothpaste and install a fluoride water filter in your home.

@The Monk @LaucherJunge Lemon juice doesn't remove fluoride from water. Most of the bottled water also has fluoride.

@Ricky Walt

I don't think that fluoride is also stored in the meat, but regardless it's better to conscume vegetable protein, and you can satisfy your protein need pretty easily and it's healthier. Search on Google: vegan protein sources.

@The Monk fluoride preventing cavities is a belief of yours that you have not properly researched. Just look at the obvious evidence. Sit in a dentist’s waiting room. Ask why they are there. Ask if they use fluoride. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE