Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie cho

Why does God talk? In the bible?

7 posts in this topic

In the bible.... Moses talks to God. It puzzles me.... So God can think ? Just as an enlightened person can think? So the gods can think?

Edited by charlie cho

Cause if God didn't talk, there's be no Bible. The mind is obsessed with language and doesn't realize that language is the only thing separating you from "God".

A REAL Bible would be a book filled with 1,000 empty white pages. Can you imagine buying a book like that? I've actually thought about publishing one. That is a more direct pointer to God than the actual Bible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

but I don't understand..... Then why didn't Jesus say God cannot be communicated? Why did he talk to God "why have you forsaken me", why did he feel angry to God? Definitely... May god might not be a talker..... But clearly Jesus and Moses TALKS to God.  Very confusing...it seems God can surely listen.... 

Edited by charlie cho

Because the Bible is a story for your entertainment. It wasn't written by Jesus. It was written by people after him to sell the story of Jesus and their brand of ideology.

The Bible attempts to communicate extremely advanced truths that most people cannot even begin to fathom. To do that, it has to dumb everything down into an almost unrecognizable form. It's like trying to teach calculus to first-graders using Sesame Street characters, glitter, and crayons. God had to be turned into a man because egos cannot fathom or stomach the notion that God is Absolute Nothingness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

A REAL Bible would be a book filled with 1,000 empty white pages. Can you imagine buying a book like that? I've actually thought about publishing one.

Let me know if you need an editor. 

@Leo Gura How much? I'd buy it and show it to my family and friends like "Yo! here's my bible, who can read it?" :D