cle103

Dealing With "paranormal" Phenomenona Whilst Asleep

23 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2017 at 8:57 PM, phoenix666 said:

I had two lucid dreams. not really paranormal, I know..but still cool xD I really enjoyed them and hope to get some more.

I talked to a very close friend and suddenly I became him/her. we morphed into each other and I felt like my self jumped back and forth between my body and theirs. I have to admit thou, one time it was during a mushroom trip and the second one during one of my lucid dreams. mindfuck nonetheless :P

I had the same experience on mushrooms too. Pretty intimate and ecstatic. :D 

On 9/22/2017 at 10:41 AM, General 2 said:

once got such a strong noise, thought my head was going to explode!

yes it doesn't last long, for me up to 5 sec

I hear these powerful high pitch voices as well, right before waking up, and I also feel the intense pressure in my head when it happens. Which is strange that I feel it in my head, because when it happens I'm not aware of my body at all.
I started having these experiences after I started doing 5meo. And these experiences have some similar qualities to a 5meo experience.
I think I've learned yesterday how to reproduce this high pitched, bodiless intense experience. :) 

On 9/22/2017 at 2:57 PM, phoenix666 said:

I talked to a very close friend and suddenly I became him/her. we morphed into each other and I felt like my self jumped back and forth between my body and theirs. I have to admit thou, one time it was during a mushroom trip and the second one during one of my lucid dreams. mindfuck nonetheless :P

I can relate. Not sure if relating to your experience of that makes me feel more or less crazy. Both I think. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

57 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I can relate. Not sure if relating to your experience of that makes me feel more or less crazy. Both I think. 

maybe we already live in a world where 'normal' is an insult? ^_^

whatever arises, love that