Visionary

Fundamental Question In Advanced Stages

9 posts in this topic

Ask yourself. Especially in the more advanced stages. Why are you doing this? Now keep reading this post and confront yourself immediately. Don't run away from it. Be counterintuitive.

Is this spiritual path your way of becoming a better version of yourself?

If you don't know: try to look at the content of "your" monkeymind.

Are all the thoughts you have very self-centered? 

About how you should or should not behave?

About how others irritate you so much? About how they are not on your level? Or how they could be so narrow minded? 

Then it's clearly your ego still trying to get the better of everybody. Still trying to be one up. 

Stop trying to be somebody. Transcend your animalistic hardwiring where you always want to be better. Transcend your survival system.

This is not about the character. It's about the movie. Getting detached from all your results and not even caring about potential outcomes of this spiritual path is key. Pure intrinsic motivation.

This might be a bitter pill to swallow. But it will help ya. Keep confronting yourself.

Peace.

@Visionary At the "advanced stages" there are no bitter pills left to swallow. There's only love. People are not irritating. Nothing is irritating. People are understood, and loved.  All that could be seen as irritation is understood as each individual's own projection of reality. There is no more "why". The only "why" is other-than-alone, which is an IS, not a why. The brain "why's". 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Visionary At the "advanced stages" there are no bitter pills left to swallow. There's only love. People are not irritating. Nothing is irritating. People are understood, and loved.  All that could be seen as irritation is understood as each individual's own projection of reality. There is no more "why". The only "why" is other-than-alone, which is an IS, not a why. The brain "why's". 

Before reality becomes completely intrinsic, the why question is something that must be contemplated. For it's very very well hidden in the background. Everyone starts with a why. And we tend to mask our motivations. That's the ego at work. Even at advanced stages meditation sessions can be a hidden way of trying to achieve something. We're just not aware of it. 

I am making a lot of progress in Enlightenment.  I am living as Being more and more.  Being in the sense of being mindful of reality and the variety of mental augmentations.  Being able to separate the two.  I feel totally liberated and happy.  I'm also doing heavy personal development work, but I've been chasing the rabbit-hole of Enlightenment too.  Awareness alone is curative.  Let the shifts happen.  It's amazing.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I am making a lot of progress in Enlightenment.  I am living as Being more and more.  Being in the sense of being mindful of reality and the variety of mental augmentations.  Being able to separate the two.  I feel totally liberated and happy.  I'm also doing heavy personal development work, but I've been chasing the rabbit-hole of Enlightenment too.  Awareness alone is curative.  Let the shifts happen.  It's amazing.

Beautiful to hear my bruv. Wish you all the best. Let's help reality shift towards high consciousness societies.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

There is no advanced. There is only what is.

No shit. Although there is certainly advancement throughout this process. The shift of perspective does not occur without training and progress. You need to advance before you can 'be'. 

everything is meaningless . there is no purpose. 

But i have the choice to make it mean something and give myself the purpose. Knowing that I have that choice is why I do this. 
I didnt know I had a choice before. I was a slave to my own emotions and the stories I told myeslf. 
Disconnecting from that ego and being in control of my emotions, my mind, my suffering, my love. Is why I somehow came to surround myeslf with leos work and many other mentors who are on the same path.

Nothing can be better than it already is so yes, if you go into this to gain something you're in the wrong place.

This journey is to lose everything <3