abgespaced

Best Platform For Sharing Insights

7 posts in this topic

I need recommendations on the best platform for sharing small insights that can lead to generating significant income. Anyone?

@abgespaced Not only speaking in person to venues and businesses but also online. Don't need to pick just one. 

If you have enough insights and people who respect your advice, you could create a one-on-one program where you help people individually get your theory into their practice. People would pay LOTS of money for that if you're good.

@abgespaced you could: develop a business revolving around these insights similar to Leo, give these insights in public e.g. in the form of speeches, or become a psychologist and provide these insights to your patients to aid them. To generate $$$

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

@abgespaced  Perhaps a start could be that shared Journal feature thingy on this forum...I've thought about doing it a few times after crazy experiences...but I've yet to actually do it...send me the link if you do...I love insights :) 

You can make a YouTube channel, but it will take a while to make a decent income from it. For every 30,000 views you get on monetized videos, you'll make about $60 on average. So, if you wanted to make $2000 per month, you'd have to have about a million views per month. Then you could also write books and sell them and do workshops and things like that, if you gather a significant following. Also, you could become certified as a life coach and start taking on clients from your channel. So, it's doable but it takes persistence and a lot of know-how to get yourself out there. Knowing how to get yourself ranked high in the Google/YouTube algorithm is also important to know how to do. But I also would make sure that you're not doing it for the primary reason of making money. You should judge your success by how many people are helped by your content. This will keep you motivated. But the lack of monetary reward in the initial stage can cause you to lose motivation if you use that as your measuring tool of success.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org