Viking

How Do I Find My Life Purpose If I Dont Enjoy Doing Anything?

5 posts in this topic

dont misunderstand, I do A LOT of stuff in a bunch of different subjects that range from playing instruments to studying physics, but i have never done a SINGLE thing in my life that brought me true joy. yeah, i enjoy physics sometimes. i enjoy discovering new stuff sometimes(that's why i slightly like tv and video games for example), but nothing of these i REALLY enjoyed, all the things i ever did were average to me, its like i dont give a shit about anything i do, i have never felt truly passionate in my entire life i think.

the only vision i have that brings me joy is spirituality.

@Ilya we are all the creators of how we look at things. I suggest you get a piece of paper out and fill one side with anything you want in your life, and the other side with questions you want the answers to. My aim is that this will bring to the surface the deeper desires, which are the 'why's' of living, direction, etc. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just pick something hard that you have a natural talent for and that is in alignment with your values. Eventually you will develop mastery and learn how to enter a flow while doing it, and it will become a purpose.

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

@Ilya I was helping my sister with this issue, she likes fiction writing and reading fiction books but she thought it was just a little side hobby and she doesn't put in much attention or focus on it even though she quite enjoys it from time to time

So I asked her if she could do this as a hobby consistently every day or every other day for 10 or 20 years to come and she said yes! 

It made her consider that as a great possibility and now she's throwing herself into it lol 

Just like your hobbies it seems quite average at first, but I think a question like that can help you discover if something has the potential to be more than average for you, maybe you can't see the full picture yet but this helps with finding a place to start