Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Principium Nexus

Tips/things To Do In Ldr

10 posts in this topic

What tips do you have for people being in a long distance relationship? Everything is welcome.

Edited by Principium Nexus

Eventually eliminate the distance...

I don't know, I've never seen them work.

However, I did meet a German woman who told me she was happily married for more than 20 years, and according to her, it was because her husband worked in a different city and they only spent the weekends together. Physicial intimacy is absolutely necessary, and if you're not going to have it at least once a week, I'm not sure it's going to be the relationship you truly want.

@Tightrope Walker Only for the time being. It's not what I want but things cannot be different at the moment.

We do daily chatting and skype calls every once in a while, but if other people have some fun additions I am glad to hear those.

relationship on distance doesn't work for me, so better don't think about it

You guys don't try hard enough. ?

I love this girl with all mt heart and are not going to lose her simply 'because LDR don't work out for most people..' I think most people don't really love that person then enough to commit and go for it? I know it is only temporary and could take 2-3 years, but in the mean time we would go on holidays together and stuff.

Is there really noone who had a LDR, no fun tips to do, no nothing?

Edited by Principium Nexus

Also what I heard people do, is watching Netflix shows together. Like you can count down start the same episode of the same show at the same time. And then have Skype on so you can see and talk to each other as well. So it's like watching TV together. 

Or documentary's or whatever. 

I guess when you are nerdy like that you could also play online video games together. 

Yeah those are some great tips. And there is also a great app for Truth or Dare on playstore. Great recommend.

I'm in one, now is it fun? Nope but it's not like there is anyone I'd rather be with. We meet once ever 1-2 months. 

If you have the discipline and you are both fine with it, cuddles with other taken people works great for me. We have often have movie nights with blankets and hot coco or tea.

I've seen them work...especially with handwritten snail mail letter's...and I don't just mean in the 1920's....I mean today too....and maybe modern versions of that too?...like making a card to email...sending a hilarious movie staring yourself...etc...