Elton

Learning = Behaviour Change

11 posts in this topic

This axiom has the potential to change everything in my life and also in anyones life who wants growth.

I rethought about my value list and feel yhat its necessary to change knowledge into learning and grow like a oak tree.

Every day if I apply this principle and do the self enquiry I feel it can move mountains for me..this will be in addition to a journalling habit that I need to put into place.

I have been backsliding for months and I couldn't find a way back to self actualize, I downloaded the mp3 to help me stay on track... But this video just clicked... 

The top ten goals for the next year starting from tomorrow can be applying this principle with journalling for the whole year.

Continuity of practice is the secret to success. 

I learnt about myself that I have learnt so much from Actualized.org...  Although I'm backsliding my behaviour has changed drastically...  

But its one thing to change and another thing to live to my fullest potential and live an extraordinary life..

You got to deal with fear, you got to deal with your inner demons. Transcendence needs to take place. 

I have a strong desire to change and live to my fullest potential. 

I'm listening to the science of enlightenment on audible how can that change my behaviour????

By dedicating my whole life to meditation... 

Yes Leo had mentioned too the most important self help technique you can have...  However I've been struggling on constancy but enough of the excuse of gradual self improvement, 

Enough of feminine compassion now its time for brute force cause some times that approach works best.

totally agree with you, I have noticed that information has influenced on my behavior and life attitude

@Elton just few days ago you were taking about dedicating your whole life to meditation , the ego doesn't want to meditate and so it brought in worry and misery doubt and fear ? who knows ...

how will this information  change my behavior ?

I need a lot of compassionate and loving self talk self acceptance has to be the key for true growth to take place... unconditional happiness is the key to live a extra ordinary life.

strategy for cultivating passionate self talk... journal my self talking to my self for 30 min a day.

so true! it just takes patience, patience, patience. we need to be long distance thinkers.

it all sums up and the more you bear with it (and all the struggles which come along, and oh yeah, there will be struggles), the more you'll feel the power. it's a snowball effect. when I look back, I get very excited, because I feel that I have changed so much since I discovered actualized.org. I am an entire new person. everything changed, my way of seeing people, the world, myself, my thought patterns, my way of thinking, my entire being in general. it keeps me motivated to do the work every day.

:)

whatever arises, love that

@phoenix666 recently I had a lot trauma event in my life (last Saturday).... that has taught me tons of lessons...and has handed me with a bunch of to dos ..

role reversal in meditation such that my entire life is a meditation.

1 overcoming the fear of criticism

2 overcoming the fear of ill health

3 overcoming the fear of death

4 integrating myself with

5 finding a definite purpose in life,

I would like to share my insights

learnt that the ego just cares about its survival cause all these fears straight away are affecting the ego.

good health noble healthy being all this a creation of the ego and it will do whatever it can to survive when something threatens its survival.

I learnt that THE EGO BRINGS with ITSELF A LOT OF SUFFERRING. and letting go of it is the wisest thing to do.

@Elton wow, sounds like you got a nice couple of insights there. that's how we have to see trauma events; as an opportunity to learn something (--> change something in our lives) 

yes, the ego cares about its survival, that gets really clear once it gets threatened. it then come right back full force. it gets very present. letting go is difficult, I think it's a longterm process. baby steps every day and with time the transformation will be huge. 

whatever arises, love that

22 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

@Elton wow, sounds like you got a nice couple of insights there. that's how we have to see trauma events; as an opportunity to learn something (--> change something in our lives) 

Exactly!

Instead, in the West doctors actually prescribe medicine to someone experiencing depression, schizophrenia etc.While in reality, this is a great opportunity for us to learn from the spiritual world. 

Edited by cosmicrays

@Elton you can DO IT! Become the Hero of your own life! I believe in you as well as everyone here on the forum!!! ASCEND, GO BEYOND, AND BECOME 110% GREATER than your current self Elton!!!!! 

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.