AleksM

Deep Insight: Go Beyond Silence

4 posts in this topic

After the mind gets 99,9% quiet, the real deep work starts.

Can a thought "appear"  without hearing it? YES

Past, future both exist now. Linearity doesn't exist, everything exists now. (Parallel dimensions existing in the now)

A past attachment, judgement can project itself into the future. Than in this future now moment, let's say you don't have any perceived thoughts, you abide in this no-mind state of pure silence. Your in this awarness without thoughts but that doesn't mean ego is not affecting you in the now or that your not trapped anymore by ego. It's totally possible for the ego to hide, it can also transform into an observer ego.

"The subconscious mind only thinks in the present." -cited from a Picture. That means that it's possible for the mind(ego) to get you trapped EVEN if your abiding in the silenced mind without hearing mental sounds at all.  

Concious awarness(beta brainwaves) = thinking mind, past and future thoughts, critical thinking, intellectualism, planning, hearning mental sounds, monkey mind....

Subconscious awarness(alpha&theta brainwaves) = accessed by meditation. All thoughts, feelings, experiences stored here. Programmed by your thoughts. Always in the "now". Deep thought. Allows you to break mental barriers.

Unconscious mind (delta brainwaves) = the core of who You are

Some even reference the concious (lower self), the subconscious(higher self) and unconscious mind (the highest self).

In yogis, monks and experienced meditators a lot of delta brainwaves are present.

"Delta brain waves are traditionally associated with deep sleep and are the slowest of the brain waves, occurring from 0-3.5 Hertz. Usually, only the most advanced meditators can remain wakeful while producing delta brain waves" from: https://schoolofmodernspirituality.com/LightBox-Pages/Zen-Study.htm

Who has high amounts of delta-brainwaves?

Advanced Meditators – The goal of many meditation practices is to increase the amount of slower brainwave patterns. Usually, after practice, meditators are able to become consciously aware in the alpha, and possibly the theta brainwave ranges. It takes a rigorous amount of meditation and dedication to become consciously aware during the delta brainwave state. After you gain a lot of meditation experience, you can eventually learn how to shift your brainwaves from the beta range, through the pleasant calmness of alpha, into the extraordinary theta range. If you get lucky, you’ll eventually cultivate awareness in the delta range. Experienced meditators are able to recognize and control their state of awareness and brainwaves. Like any practice, the more you do it, the better your chances of passing through the alpha brainwave range, into theta, and from theta into the delta brainwave rhythm.

Infants – The delta brainwave is the dominant rhythm in infants up to 1 year of age. It would be extremely rare for an infant to display any of the upper range brainwave frequencies like beta. The delta brainwave really promotes great neural development and molding of the brain formation.

Young Children – Younger children tend to have extremely high levels of theta and delta brainwaves compared to adults. Most young kids display very low amounts of higher brainwave frequencies like beta brainwaves, yet display a lot of lower frequency brainwaves in the alpha, theta, and delta ranges. Though most children with A.D.D. have abnormally high amounts of theta brainwave activity, some have large amounts of delta — making it nearly impossible for them to concentrate.

Individuals With A.D.D. or A.D.H.D. - The majority of individuals with ADD or ADHD tend to have brains that produce too much theta brainwave activity. With that said, it is not uncommon to find an individual with ADD or ADHD that cannot concentrate because they have too much delta brainwave activity and not nearly enough beta brainwave activity. Individuals with ADD can exhibit a number of different brainwave combinations. Some people have: high amounts of delta brainwave activity or a combination of theta and delta brainwaves with virtually zero beta activity. Having too much of the delta brainwave activity explains why ADD people aren’t able to concentrate well and find it impossible to stay on task. (On a personal note, I have been able to cure my ADD by staying disciplined to a set of 5 daily steps).

People with brain damage – People with head trauma, concussions, and other forms of brain damage, tend to have much higher amounts of delta brainwaves than other people. People in a coma, with brain tumors, or any other problem that can cause brain injury or damage usually produces many of the slower delta brainwaves or theta range brainwaves. When people say they got “knocked out,” they really were “knocked out” due to the increased production of delta brainwaves as a consequence of their injury. Allowing things to kill your brain cells will not help promote a healthy delta brainwave.

People who’ve had N.D.E.’s (Near-Death Experiences) – People who have had a Near-Death Experience, tapped into their delta brainwave activity during their experience. Many times people often report a disconnection from their body, getting a glimpse of the afterlife, and / or floating sensations. Though this topic is highly controversial, most agree that the person with the N.D.E. was in the delta brainwave range.

Delta brain waves to “master the brain”?

The rhythms of delta brain waves allow us to tap into “universal knowledge,” or the mind beyond our own. This “universal knowledge” has been referred to as the “collective unconscious” – which is comparable to one large pool of the collective knowledge and understanding all of humanity. The delta brain waves give our minds’ the opportunity to enter the gateway which connects our intuition with the collective unconscious.

Both citations from:

What do you think about that insight of going beyond silence?

You're joking if you think I'm gonna read your whole post

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:15 AM, AleksM said:

Unconscious mind (delta brainwaves) = the core of who You are

In yogis, monks and experienced meditators a lot of delta brainwaves are present.

I think that's called the Bunga Soto or something similar sounding to that.  I've heard the expression  " dipping below the Bunga Soto while remaining aware". Sounds like the delta b-w you speak of.

Get a decent b-w monitor and find out. It's expensive stuff though.  Sleep study clinics have all the good equipment.   Imagine working there and having full access when the place is closed. :)

I think that when an individual recognizes source consciousness, he can go there and be conscious while he's there. In the moment of reconnection with source consciousness that manifests in the brain as more delta brain waves. If an individual can't recognize source consciousness he can't go there and no delta brainwaves become present. I think that every enlightened master if he's really enlightened he can go there and I think that if somebody would attach EEG electrodes to his skull while he does that delta brainwaves would increase which indicates a merging with God consciousness.  So being enlightenment means to be able to stop all brainwave activity while awake.

I have just had an insight of a video I was watching a while ago while writing this comment and this really proves my point.

@Leo Gura What is your opinion about that?