Hsinav

Reflexions From My 5 Meo Meditation

12 posts in this topic

There is nothing in life you have to take serious, the more serious you get – the more disconnected from the essence you will get.

This life is so short, so fragile, so delicate and dreamlike. All the effort I put in can at the top create a better dream.

I am never gonna make it.

This is a dream, so what is the point? To be able to experience the polarities and everything in between of this dream, so amazing!

You just can´t have one without the other, simply because all is one.

To attain permanent liberation, I must develop the courage to live every moment of my life without any fear, no matter what – fearless.

You will lose everything very soon so a smile is worth more than the hole world. You never had anything from the beginning

To claim that you have a life is the same as if the characters in your dream at night would claim they have a life.

There is nothing to be afraid of, or you could say, there is really nothing to do at all.

I wanted to be special, HAHAHA. Everyone and everything is so beyond special.

Knowing this live is a dream, makes me feel reverence, makes it so much more beautiful, so much more worth living. I´m so exited about everything now.

You were creator of it all and you don´t remember creating because it was created before

memory was imagined – Matt Kahn

@Hsinav, what's a 5-MeO-DMT meditation? Did you do while meditating? How was the trip?

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

On 2017-07-20 at 7:56 PM, Azrael said:

@Hsinav, what's a 5-MeO-DMT meditation? Did you do while meditating? How was the trip?

Well, you could call it a trip - no difference :)

The trip was the greatest shock of my life.

Edited by Hsinav

Guess my writing here is a try to integrate this.

Not a topic for the coffee break at my work :D

8 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@Hsinav gotta change occupation then ;)

Yes, with that criteria a lot of places fell of my list though:D

@Hsinav Did you think that life is a dream before this meditation/trip? Or is this something that came up during? And what do you mean that life is a dream? are you being metaphorical? 

Edited by starsofclay

5 hours ago, starsofclay said:

@Hsinav Did you think that life is a dream before this meditation/trip? Or is this something that came up during? And what do you mean that life is a dream? are you being metaphorical? 

Well a lot of teachers talk about this "dream of life", so I knew it as a concept but during this trip/meditation session I´v had the direct experience of it. I was able to witness this dream of life from an absolute perspective, as my true being (aka god, consciousness, emptiness, the underlying intelligens of all, etc) 

So what is far more real than all the objects in this world is your true being, everything in this world will come and go in a dreamlike kind of way. Your true being has always been here and will always be here. So believing that the person you see in the mirror is all there is to you, that is dreamlike. Finding who you are at the deepest level possible is waking up from that dream. 

17 hours ago, Hsinav said:

Well a lot of teachers talk about this "dream of life", so I knew it as a concept but during this trip/meditation session I´v had the direct experience of it. I was able to witness this dream of life from an absolute perspective, as my true being (aka god, consciousness, emptiness, the underlying intelligens of all, etc) 

So what is far more real than all the objects in this world is your true being, everything in this world will come and go in a dreamlike kind of way. Your true being has always been here and will always be here. So believing that the person you see in the mirror is all there is to you, that is dreamlike. Finding who you are at the deepest level possible is waking up from that dream. 

Ok, I see what you are saying, thank you. I felt something similar to this with my time on LSA. 

Btw, throwing this post on you guys impulsively whiteout any context or background wasn't perhaps the wisest thing to do.

5 meo is not something to play with. I found out that the hard way after this meditation/trip session.