Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shin

100% Commitment

7 posts in this topic

What he doesn't say in the video, is that you have to commit 100% of your time to your vision, otherwise, you'll backslide again, and again, and again, to finally never reach even the starting point of what you dream every night.

There is no place for pleasure or distraction, no time to waste, you either commit 100% to your dream and actually do it, or you don't.
Sure, you can still be somewhat successfull by doing it with just most of your time, but you'll never be one of the best.

Being one of the best isn't in order to be more important than other, it is because you want to excel at what you love to do, and to do that, you can't aim low, you have to aim even higher than what you think is possible.

If you actually find your life purpose and live your life accordings to your personal strenghts, then there is no reason to do anything else.
Nothing else will make you fulfilled except that anyway, not even your dream partner.

So you gotta really ask the question why you aren't doing it ? Why don't you go all the way ?

Well the reason is simple, it's because deep down, you know you can.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Nice vid, out of curiosity what do you want to achieve so bad and what do you sacrifice for it? so what is your dream?

2 minutes ago, Steph1988 said:

@Shin Nice vid, out of curiosity what do you want to achieve so bad and what do you sacrifice for it? so what is your dream?

Well, I promised myself I'll never tell it to anyone, not even my "soulmate" if that ever happen :3

God is love

And God in them

@Shin are you able to manage what the video says? its not easy probably.

And i'm still curious tho :) why won't you say? I like philosophy but what i really like is are real life examples of the philosophy into action.

B|I always imagine that in truly living your purpose...that there would be bliss in the devotion of the mastery... that time working would simply melt away in irrelevance.... the present moment would be amazing all the time... that everyday would be an adventure...like this classic song:

On 7/17/2017 at 4:54 PM, Shin said:

Well, I promised myself I'll never tell it to anyone, not even my "soulmate" if that ever happen :3

Well, no worries @Shin :) they sense it anyways;)

Talking about living true to your values, today was a good day.

I finally know my job decently enough to guide customer, and even if it's just basic guidance (working in a hypermarket) the egoless state and bliss that appears just after is amazing.

Know imagine this feeling, and multiply it by 100, this is how it probably feels to live according to your deepest values.

giphy-1.gif

God is love

And God in them