Natasha

The Longevity Thread

43 posts in this topic

That's called radical open-mindedness - Stage Yellow. You don't have to conceptualize and have scientific proof for everything. You navigate through the Relative with direct experience, ofter trusting the un-known. Post-rational thinking is also about dropping concepts about what's rational and what's not. So unless you try on your own body what we're talking about here, you have no evidence to back up your claim these things don't work either. Go try them out, come back in a year and we'll talk. 

6 minutes ago, Quantum Mike said:

You're saying that all naturopathic doctors are at yellow because they jump on every fad without it being properly checked out. Like the vitamin d example. Absurd and dangerous thinking.

That's not what I'm saying at all.

3 minutes ago, Quantum Mike said:

We already KNOW that what you're taking about is pre science because if it were real it would be already included into medicine

Yeah like Big Pharma is going to allow that happen.

To the rest of your come backs - tell all that to a dying cancer patient. I'm a living proof of what I've been doing works, while yours is just mental gymnastics with no direct experience to back it up. A.k.a. arm chair philosophy. 

6 minutes ago, Quantum Mike said:

dupes like you

8 minutes ago, Quantum Mike said:

are you mentally ill?

Name calling...perhaps projecting ^_^ Also means debate is over.

Peace to you. Stay well. See you around on the forums :)

@Quantum Mike It's ok , Mike. We can't expect people to agree with us all the time. Take care.

This thread is derailed way too far now. I'm going to ask the mods to lock it.