Loreena

Ego Is The Most Destructive Thing In The Entire World

5 posts in this topic

Ego is extremely destructive. It's the worst thing that can exist in anyone. I have tried to get rid of it and I am glad I'm successful. Ego causes conflict, chaos and destroys order and peace. It makes you an ugly person. It's the lowest of the lowest form of low consciousness. Not only does ego destroy peace, it arouses jealousy, narcissism and lack of empathy and understanding.  

A healthy ego  is born out of self respect and maturity. However most forms of egoes are unhealthy and rooted in greed and destructive self-centeredness. 

Ego brings in neurosis. Ego can destroy a good seed, turn a good person into a low conscious neurotic nut. 

Ego even destroys genuine and pure love. Ego lacks appreciation for love and kindness and takes all the good for granted. Breeds hatred and division. 

Ego rids one of empathy, kindness and wisdom and turns a beautiful garden into a desert. 

When you're on your Life Purpose journey, remember to leave ego behind and cultivate empathy. The last thing you'll ever need on the path of spirituality is kindness. Without it, all spirituality is a hollow shell. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I consider ego to be the antithesis of love, compassion and understanding. Which is why even with all it's back lashing and destructive ways, there's more than enough room for me to impart compassion, humility and autonomy to all it's intrusive qualities.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

Do other animals have an ego?

To have transcended the ego(if such a thing is possible), would that mean that concepts such as being ruled, submitting, resisting are no longer valid?

Perhaps ego is destructive as a kind of multiplier affect, a Mexican wave. What is good for one, is not good for all, what is bad for one, is bad for all.

Can you truly get rid of it though? You may realise and see it for what it is, but there will always be a monkey mind its just about not getting wrapped up in it or thinking its real. If you talk about how bad it is, it gives it power by saying its an actual thing. You can demote it to just noise 

To me, the ego, whether good, bad, healthy or unhealthy, is quite fascinating. Just makes me feel marveled and be moved by the expression of the universe itself and the mystery of it all. 

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You