Moni

Advice For Parents - Stop Pouring Bullshit Into Your Kids.

6 posts in this topic

Advice for Parents - Stop pouring bullshit into your kids.

Hi!

There’s already two requests on this forum for advice on parenting in a sense “how to manage kids, work and self-development all together”

I would like a slightly different video on “How to raise a mindful child”

Parents play main role in shaping kids world view. Many people have obstacles and traumas rooted in early childhood they have to overcome later in their life. Well, overcoming a block is a step in self-development… but why to cause it in first place.  Why from start not to help children to be more aware how world and mind works. It could be a big help when they decide to self-actualize or even go the enlightenment path later in their life. 

Try think about what our parents (your parents) could have done differently, when raising us up. I’m sure you can think up many ways parents behave stupid, spewing their (society) bullshit and dogmas to their kids. Video could be a list of advices or a list of point when parent behave destructively to child's psychique. Some points will sure be the same as in your “30 Ways Society Fucks You In The Ass”

I’m aware parenting is a huge topic and not really your area of interest… But as you can see, many of your followers already had children before they started their self-actualize journey. It would be great if new generation could lead a more self-actualized, mindful life and make a little shift in the society.

Thank you, Leo!

(English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.)

Edited by Moni

yea, this is really interesting too.

Maybe Leo should make a video about 'How to make your parents less Toxic so that they don't suffer and infect each family member'

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

Yes, I've been planing a video called: How To Raise Psychologically Rockstar Kids

I don't feel qualified to give lots of parenting advice, but I just want to make parents aware of various psychological facets required for awesome kids that I've ran across in my research.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2/24/2016 at 1:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yes, I've been planing a video called: How To Raise Psychologically Rockstar Kids

I don't feel qualified to give lots of parenting advice, but I just want to make parents aware of various psychological facets required for awesome kids that I've ran across in my research.

Throwback!