AtmanIsBrahman

My Latest Solipsistic Insight

311 posts in this topic

Dont forget your Mom's are my mind lol. 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Look at a nightly dream. 

Youre walking down the street passing people in your dream. 

What is substance of the entire dream scape?  YOUR MIND. There is nothing in a dream that isnt your mind. 

Even the "external" world in the dream and the other people are all made out of your mind

Youre getting lost in mind layering it on top of itself and it’s not making sense. 

Ok let me be the one to interpret this because you’re the one who is not so clear imo. You basically are trying to create an analogy for “non duality” with this one. Ok, that’s not contradicting what I said? 


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Willy Phallicus said:

If theyre going to be idiots and deny solipsism on the grounds they have a different label for the same exact thing which is less authentic than the word solipsism and tell me Im wrong because I refuse to lower my standards to their highschool level of understanding of the topic then its probably not going to go well for them. 

"Oneness" is more authentic. "Solipsism" makes it sound intellectually important.

Maybe pedagogy is not for everybody. All I know is it's been hammered into me that you should avoid terms that lead to equivocation in the mind that you're communicating to. Some terms are just so equivocal that even mentioning them causes more harm than they could ever provide in clarity. As repeatedly demonstrated by the OP, as repeatedly demonstrated by other threads (which again "solipsism debunks veganism" is a particularly astonishing example). 

I do acknowledge it's a statistical thing of drawing a boundary; there is nothing in principle that makes a particular word completely valid or invalid for teaching. I just see trying to bounce the basketball again and again with so little success that it's clear the ball is insufficiently turgid.


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sugarcoat said:

Ok let me be the one to interpret this because you’re the one who is not so clear imo. You basically are trying to create an analogy for “non duality” with this one. Ok, that’s not contradicting what I said? 

If you are dreaming me at night does my dream character you are imagining have a mind outside of your dream? 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Yes God means everything. I mean in the traditional sense. 

Well, as the saying goes: You cant have One without the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Ok let me be the one to interpret this because you’re the one who is not so clear imo. You basically are trying to create an analogy for “non duality” with this one. Ok, that’s not contradicting what I said? 

No I am showing the absolute ontological nature of existence being your mind i am not speaking tongues or analogy 

There is no interpretation there is only direct realization of your mind as the substance of all of existence. 

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my pov which is absolute infinity none of you are real so Idrc if you awaken 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

"Oneness" is more authentic. "Solipsism" makes it sound intellectually important.

“Oneness” “reality” “limitlessness” “non-duality” is too dry, boring, flat, not so dopaminergic to them

Edited by Sugarcoat

There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

"Oneness" is more authentic. "Solipsism" makes it sound intellectually important.

You're making the label more important than the realization.  It doesn't matter how anyone defines it.  The point should be, hey, You are God.  One thing God knows is there are no other Gods.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

All I know is it's been hammered into me that you should avoid terms that lead to equivocation in the mind that you're communicating to.

Thanks for the theory and telling me you believe in it.  Other opinions exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Willy Phallicus said:

Thanks for the theory and telling me you believe in it.  Other opinions exist.

Banana.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Willy Phallicus said:

You're making the label more important than the realization.  It doesn't matter how anyone defines it.  The point should be, hey, You are God.  One thing God knows is there are no other Gods.

Maybe we are sensing something beyond the words, you know even if you’re behind screen there’s something internal about you that is shining through the responses, and it’s not always congruent with the claims being made, and it’s coloring the claims, so it’s quite obvious imo the words are being chosen for a reason, you do find they matter, not just what you consider to be the “raw insight” 


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sugarcoat are you open to being in a state of consciousness where there are no other humans? You go to call someone, no one picks up. You go outside no one's there. You realize there are no other humans in existence and there never was. 

Thats what God entails. You are so afraid of being alone its corrupting your understanding of reality.

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Willy Phallicus said:

Whats a bored, old and lonely God with this conundrum and infinite magical powers to do?

Maximizing Love.

Edited by Nemra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Maybe we are sensing something beyond the words, you know even if you’re behind screen there’s something internal about you that is shining through the responses, and it’s not always congruent with the claims being made, and it’s coloring the claims, so it’s quite obvious imo the words are being chosen for a reason, you do find they matter, not just what you consider to be the “raw insight” 

The energetic signature I have always gotten from the word "solipsism" is demonic.


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

The energetic signature I have always gotten from the word "solipsism" is demonic.

Delusional 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JoshB said:

@Sugarcoat are you open to being in a state of consciousness where there are no other humans? You go to call someone, no one picks up. You go outside no one's there. You realize there are no other humans in existence and there never was. 

Thats what God entails. You are so afraid of being alone it’s corrupting your understanding of reality.

Seems you’re not getting the logic in my replies. Once again, here it sounds simply like “non duality”, but in other posts throughout this thread, you describe a logic more complex than that, it’s not coherent imo.

Edited by Sugarcoat

There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Maybe we are sensing something beyond the words

Ya think? Thats the one thing Ive been saying since I got here.  If language could solve the problem of getting the hamunits to self actualize we'd all be greek gods right now living the good life.

10 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

so it’s quite obvious imo the words are being chosen for a reason,

God realization is very solipsistic in nature hence the use of the word solipsism.  Its just not popular because the idea that you're alone is terrifying as it shatters every metric you previously used to figure out your place in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoshB said:

Delusional 

Do you want me to translate or should I let the equivocation stand for you? I guess you "don't really care about that" either way, it's "just words" anyway.

I just said what I feel when I think of the word. And it's consistently been like that for me. When I saw the solipsism video get posted, I got the same feeling. Like why that word, it's so tainted.


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The energetic signature I have always gotten from the word "solipsism" is demonic.

Idk what you mean by demonic ahahah. But for me it can sometimes come off as particularly egoic, especially in contrast to the achieved states being claimed by the person 

Edited by Sugarcoat

There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carl-Richard said:

Do you want me to translate or should I let the equivocation stand for you? I guess you "don't really care about that" either way, it's "just words" anyway.

I just said what I feel when I think of the word. And it's consistently been like that for me. When I saw the solipsism video get posted, I got the same feeling. Like why that word, it's so tainted.

I'm convinced you absorbed almost 0 of the video 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now