AtmanIsBrahman

My Latest Solipsistic Insight

249 posts in this topic

Just now, Leo Gura said:

The funny thing is, realizing the absolute is just the beginning. There is so much more consciousness of God beyond that.

Ofc infinitly more to realize


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoshB said:

Every state of consciousness is the absolute but not every state is consciousness of the absolute. No you can absolutely know what the absolute is. And absolutely not know what it is either and be self deceived about it. 

The absolute is conscious of consciousness. Consciousness is not conscious of the absolute, because consciousness is already being known absolutely. You are this knowing that cannot be known. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Ofc infinitly more to realize

You guys are not getting that there are entirely higher orders of Awakening.

I don't know how else to explain it to you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leo Gura said:

You guys are not getting that there are entirely higher order of Awakening.

This is what i was alluding too. 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys are not getting that there are entirely higher order of Awakening.

It is logical that there are. It must be.

Edited by Nemra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The funny thing is, realizing the absolute is just the beginning. There is so much more consciousness of God beyond that.

You guys cannot even comprehend what I've been conscious of. You are all way too closedminded.

Genuine question…

Is this Spinoza’s God?

Or is this Leo’s God?

 

Also, what in your opinion Leo, is beyond the horizon of your god consciousness ?  You mentioned it without mentioning what it is you are mentioning?

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spinoza's God is for children.

You should be asking what is God for an alien species.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Spinoza's God is for children.

You should be asking what is God for an alien species.

Is this Alien’s God? I’m asking. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Is this Alien’s God? I’m asking. 

I don't know what "this" means.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know what "this" means.

Okay.

Then do you know what is God for a human species? 
Im assuming Leo is a human, right?


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Okay.

Then do you know what is God for a human species? 
Im assuming Leo is a human, right?

God is you.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know what "this" means.

“This” means God.

Is God “this” ? I think so, do you?


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mellowmarsh said:

“This” means God.

Is God “this” ? I think so, do you?

God is your body and everything you see right now.

God has your body and mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

God is your body and everything you see right now.

God has your body and mind.

Leo said: “I directly understand God in ways you cannot comprehend and none of your theory can explain.”

Leo understands God as you, you are God. God understands Leo in ways Leo aka God cannot comprehend and none of your theory can explain.

 

Is that right? 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mellowmarsh You are asking me such vague questions that I cannot answer them.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Spinoza's God is for children.

You should be asking what is God for an alien species.

Every born thing starts from being a child. Does the child ever stop being a child?


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Mellowmarsh You are asking me such vague questions that I cannot answer them.

I’m just asking for clarification that what you have claimed in your posts are true. If you can’t answer, then that’s okay.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder whether Spinoza had an awakening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Leo said: “I directly understand God in ways you cannot comprehend and none of your theory can explain.”

The only way I understand what’s being said here, is that You are God and no theory is necessary to be God as God is not a theory, God is just God. God doesn’t need to comprehend anything. God just is everything. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now