Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karmadhi

Why is China hated so much in the West?

57 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jodistrict said:

I wonder where they got the idea of  "stealing"?  Like the colonial Western powers that extracted resources from China for a century.   

Exactly :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Why everyone makes such a big deal out of this, I do not get it

You would get it if China stole your life's work.

32 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

"Political alliances are formed based on alignment of values. That's also why America supports Israel."

A very interesting way of saying their lobbies buy and blackmail USA politicans :) 

In your arrogance you missed the deeper point about alignment of values.

Yes, it is about values.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

n your arrogance you missed the deeper point about alignment of values.

Yes, it is about values.

Biden, Bernie Sanders surely align perfectly with Smotrich value wise :) 

Bernie with Bibi too :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You would get it if China stole your life's work.

Comparing stealing some IPs with literally destroying countries and killing millions is a very silly comparison 

I would much rather have China steal my life work than have my house and people I know be killed in an American drone strike

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Comparing stealing some IPs with literally destroying countries and killing millions is a very silly comparison 

I would much rather have China steal my life work than have my house and people I know be killed in an American drone strike

You are coming at this issue with a political agenda instead of trying to truly understand. Your mind is already made up.

I am not arguing for or against China or America. Your are the one moralizing.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Biden, Bernie Sanders surely align perfectly with Smotrich value wise :) 

Bernie with Bibi too :) 

Relative to Yahya Sinwar, yes.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are coming at this issue with a political agenda instead of trying to truly understand

I do understand, i just find the reasoning used silly once I understand it (not yours ofc but the ones doing it)

Similar to how you find religious dogmatism silly even though you understand it

I am critizing it from above not below as you say often in your work.

I am not native English so perhaps the way I write here may come off as arrogant or immature

I apologise in that case

I am 28 year old, still learning to do 

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Karmadhi My point is you don't understand. But you think you do.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Relative to Yahya Sinwar, yes.

From what I saw Sinwar was not the political and overall leader of Hamas but more the top military guy

So equivalence with Bibi is not accurate I think

Better equivalnce would be Abbas and Ismail Haniyeh

Sinwar was more of a fighter than a political leader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

Ismail Haniyeh

You mean the guy who went on live TV and promised to genocide Israel after Oct 7?

I wonder why America don't ally with him.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Karmadhi My point is you don't understand. But you think you do.

Ok noted

Thank you for the feedback

I will try to reflect more on some things I say here

I am concisious of coming with a left anti hierarchy anti hegemony agenda

But I feel like it is better than the current status quo we have

I really feel like it

I may need years to outgrow it

I outgrew Orange years ago when I discovered your work. It took over 6 years of work to properly go from Orange to Green.

But needs time and a lot of reflection

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Ok noted

Thank you for the feedback

I will try to reflect more on some things I say here

Politics is far more complex and nuanced than your view of it. Your moralizing makes you blind to that.

When you moralize, you place the cart before the horse.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You mean the guy who went on live TV and promised to genocide Israel after Oct 7?

I wonder why America don't ally with him.

To be fair I never heard him say that but I would not be suprised if he did

The place where i am coming from is that Hamas is not the real Pali governemnt but more of a radical wing that has hijacked the movement

To me the real Palestinian worldview and governance is more with the moderate Fatah, Abbas and Barghouti especially

Piers Morgan recently interviewed his son and I doubt he would bother if Barghouti was a genocidal maniac like some Hamas people may be

I feel people use Hamas to represent Palestinians while using more moderate Israelis to represent Israelis

Which I think is not accurate

I do also fall in that camp sometimes by using Smotrich as the pinnacle of Israel

I correct myself on that

To take the most extreme elements of 1 group and  compare it with moderate elements of another group is not accurate

Either you take extremes for both or moderates for both

Smotrich and Ben Gvir are not much better than Haniye. 

Hanniye is worse than Benny Ganz.

Benny Ganz or Bibi is better than Abbas or Baroughti? I do not know

 

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You would get it if China stole your life's work.

In your arrogance you missed the deeper point about alignment of values.

Yes, it is about values.

Yes, the Epstein class has its own values.


Vincit omnia Veritas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Yes, the Epstein class has its own values.

Corruption is worse in China than the US.

You think China has no Epstein class?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Jwayne said:

There are a lot of virtuous things to say about China. But people who have never been there will not believe it.

Because they get demonized to no end by Western mainstream medias

I notice so much hostility that is not shared for much worse regimes out there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0