Afonso

I'm Fucking Hollow Inside

6 posts in this topic

I've been on intense meditation and Self-Inquiry, and I just became conscious that I'm hollow inside

Afonso? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?

WHO THE FUCK AM I?

I HAVE NO CONTROL WHATSOEVER.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?

INSANITY IS KICKING IN.

Edited by Afonso

@Afonso

Tilopa said:
Like a hollow bamboo
rest at ease with your body.

This is one of Tilopa's special methods. Every Master has his own special method through which he has attained, and through which he would like to help others. This is Tilopa's specialty:

LIKE A HOLLOW BAMBOO REST AT EASE WITH YOUR BODY.

A bamboo, inside completely hollow... When you rest, you just feel that you are like a bamboo: inside completely hollow and empty. And in fact this is the case: your body is just like a bamboo, and inside it is hollow. Your skin, your bones, your blood, all are part of the bamboo, and inside there is space, hollowness.

When you are sitting with a completely silent mouth, inactive, tongue touching the roof and silent, not quivering with thoughts, mind watching passively, not waiting for anything in particular, feel like a hollow bamboo -- and suddenly infinite energy starts pouring within you, you are filled with the unknown, with the mysterious, with the divine. A hollow bamboo becomes a flute and the divine starts playing it. Once you are empty then there is no barrier for the divine to enter in you.

Try this; this is one of the most beautiful meditations, the meditation of becoming a hollow bamboo. You need not do anything else. You simply become this -- and all else happens. Suddenly you feel something is descending in your hollowness. You are like a womb and a new life is entering in you, a seed is falling. And a moment comes when the bamboo completely disappears.

10 minutes ago, Afonso said:

INSANITY IS KICKING IN.

Welcome brother and come on in!:)

@Afonso Dude. Let me preface this with acknowledging my perspective is the least popular on this site. But, seems like people are reinforcing your unwanted experience. Hollow? WTF?  There's you, cells, atoms, electrons, then fields and forces, everything, and then nothing. You are all of that. Your consciousness is not unique. You are literally the universe being consciousness, as is everyone. You are the whole fucking show man. You can conceptualize, contemplate and experience anything. Keep in the direction of less Afonso and more everything. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE