HypSandar

Starting New Stair Of Habbits, Looking For Useful Tips!

7 posts in this topic

Hey everybody, i work from 7 am til 18/+ pm

I figured out, that's not an excuse, i mean, my willpower does drain off while working labor all day and being spit on by worker-folk.

I figured, i could wake up at 4 am, at the beginning of the day where my willpower is at its brightest, i could be productive. I'd do some training to get my adrenaline up early, then i'd get breakfast and learn programming  as well as self development. Having my brain actually doing something. Those 1.5/2  hours would be very meaningful, far superior to giving up. Every day doing just an hour could have me stick to something, make it a habit, eventually (in general) i could spend more hours without giving up after 1 month of work.

I used to learn programming, literally my whole life but failing because i couldn't stick to it longer then 2 months, i'd work those months 17/24 but i'd eventually break. Though 1-2 hours might make a difference, i learned this from a very interesting book called "The One Thing". 

Though as much as i'd love to program and create video games, which is certainly fun because i can make them my unique way.. My 'purpose' flies elsewhere which is currently unreachable for me.. Youtube, i know, i know. I've been doing Youtube for a while but, i don't really get to have the chance to do it as often because i tent to share my room with my dad who's a dick with anger issues and retarded stubbornness.  I can stay silent and still with no emotion, he will still make a fight and break a chair or two, he has this issue where he has to fight at least 2 times a day, yell and get really angry. If there's no reason he will make one up. So err, me making the slightest sound pisses him off, imagine screaming at a camera, lol

So i'd learn programming cuz it does pull me towards it besides youtube, when i do that i'll have my own income and end up getting my own place where i can actually record videos. Damn it though, when i look at my current state of youtube channel, those videos are funny okay, but i could've done them so much better. Seeing it that was is good though, a sign of improvement.. The thing is that i wont do youtube rn, cuz i dont want a hammer in my face or some brutal shit lol

The thing is, he gets so angry, he basically wants to murder me and im just standing there holding my tongue not to laugh, hence he is ridiculous.

Your #1 priority is to get the fuck out of this house/appartment and be at peace in your own.

@HypSandar I'm not a medium dude, just specify it next time :P

Depending on your country, you can do that I think, just check the legal stuff.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

25 minutes ago, Shin said:

Your #1 priority is to get the fuck out of this house/appartment and be at peace in your own.

Yeah, i'm 16 though. Don't i need to be 18 to have my own place?

You seem to be really motivated to boost your life. 

Do your inner work, and the rest will follow. 

You will benefit greatly practicing affirmations because this technique elevates your mood, your beliefs, and your actions. 

Probably correct, unless you are referring to the discovery of meditation Leo made this year, i heard its not happiness but more of a sadness and horror of realizing the truth. I plan to take on the 'course' either way, even if its considered 'bad' it is possibly the truth or a way our minds are evolving. 

You gotta create your new daily routines from your ideas.  And take consistent action, to see improved results.  But the key takeaway is you have to turn ideas into daily routines or you just wind-up dreaming instead of accomplishing.  Everything needs to become a daily routine in personal development eventually to yield sustainable results.  Try to implement a couple new habits and baby step them in as new daily routines.

Edited by Joseph Maynor