Dizzy

Obe And Binaural Beats

5 posts in this topic

Hi there,
Short introduction about myself : I have been on the spiritual path for about 2 years. My path is mostly focused on yoga, awareness and meditation. Leo's videos has indeed changed my life perspective. I have had many nonduality experiences, some short and some that lasted months.

Recently I had my very first out of body experience. I have felt completely oneness before, which was very different of an OBE.

So there I was.. lying down with headphones listening to binaural beats, my body just started moving accordinly to the wave of the beat - starting at 285hz. Slowly I realized I wasn't feeling my body, but the energy only. After about 40 minutes I thought I was feeling pain on my arm but then when I looked to it my arm wasnt there, not at the same level where I was... it was just a strong heavy wave of energy.

Eventually I came back and with difficulty I puy my arms safely down behind my ears. I started leaving again, and felt a strong heavy wave of energy on what would be my face and it was similar to what I had experiencied earlier, but more on my face. I stayed on this higher level for about 40 minutes.

When I came down I started doing yoga to keep moving the energy I had just experiencied and any time I would stay a few seconds without moving and focusing on my breath I would feel way beyond my body.

Seems like I was experiencing a very strong energy field, perhaps much more than what my body can handle.

This happened around 12:30pm to 2:30pm. That night I simply coudnt sleep until 5am and kept having the feeling of leaving my body, I felt the energy still strongly moving trough me. When I woke up, I had pain all over my body like I was hit by a truck.

Any thoughts? Any advices ?

----
1. It may sound silly but I didn't know binaural beats were created specifically for this purpose when this happened. I decided to listen to it with the intention to meditate with different sounds, not specifically grasping for a certain experience.

2. This path has way too many traps as Leo often says. I read many books on Leo's book list as well as about other 20 books that I found elsewhere, yet I am still lost on what to do next. Keep working with binaural beats to perhaps open my energy field even if it may be painful ?

''Firmness in Love" 

That's not only caused by the binaural beats. I had similar experiences. You can call it astral projection.

if it is astral projection (sounds a lot like it) then it is something rather positive! you can learn a lot by experiencing that. if you're unsure what to do with all of this then I can recommend Koi Fresco, he made a lot of videos about Astral Projection/Lucid dreaming and their benefits. @Emerald has also some informative videos about this topic. :)

I've been trying this Lucid dreaming stuff for weeks, but no success...let alone an out of body experience.. so be glad you managed it without even trying ;)

whatever arises, love that

Woah, sounds awesome! I'd say keep going with the binaural beats. Sounds like they're really working for you. See how far you can take it! 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@HikiNEET @phoenix666 @Space  Thanks guys for your input :)  Glad to see someone else on this forum also interested in such work :)

3 hours ago, Space said:

Woah, sounds awesome! I'd say keep going with the binaural beats. Sounds like they're really working for you. See how far you can take it! 

I talked with some people from this forum and they helped me a great deal too :)  I had a few more experiences and much less painful this time. 

''Firmness in Love"