sheenp24

Here's One Cool Way To Boost The Metabolism!

8 posts in this topic

If you can with stand the heat! These little guys can send your metabolism into over drive by enticing the bodies pain sensors, temporarily increasing metabolic activity!

small peppers.jpg

www.hersandhislove.com

I like to add spices to my herbal teas from time to time during the day or in between meals and they do work indeed!

B R E A T H E

@pluto Wow adding spices to herbal teas? That's definitely a new one. That sounds very interesting.

www.hersandhislove.com

5 hours ago, sheenp24 said:

@pluto Wow adding spices to herbal teas? That's definitely a new one. That sounds very interesting.

Yeah man it really boosts things up, they sorta work like bio-enhancers to teas. Sometimes i even add certain spices to hot chocolate to give it that spicy kick providing more energy as well as the other benefits :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I would prefer Indian food rather than eating chillies. It is much tastier and spicy too.

I love some chilis and Cayenne pepper in my foods. However, they're a double-edged sword because of their high lectin content. It's not unhealthy by any means but if you consume too much of them, you'll cause some excess gastrointestinal stress. You may get bloating and brain fog. I definitely feel a huge difference in my cognitive performance and mental sharpness if I've eaten too much peppers or maybe garlic. 

What other foods contain lectins? All nightshade, tomatoes, eggplants, potatoes, bell peppers, beans, lentils etc. Again, they're not unhealthy but you don't want to overeat them if you want to maximize your brain's performance and health.

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

Spices are great! they boost brown adipose tissue, which highly increases your metabolism by burning fat and turning it into heat (a process called thermogenesis). so brown adipose tissue does not only boost your metabolism, but it also makes you more resistant to cold. :)

whatever arises, love that