Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sheenp24

This Seem To Help With Muscle Growth!

7 posts in this topic

I've been an active weight room participant for over 15 years and just recently I've implemented a technique that appears to fatigue my muscles quicker and promote increased muscle growth. I've been accustomed to lifting weights regularly with a steady rhythm but now I have added a flex and hold at the end of each set. So after each rep, I incorporate a muscle flex and hold before initiating the next rep. Has anyone ever tried this technique and got above average results from this?

www.hersandhislove.com

I haven't. I will try it out. 

I just started serious weightlifting after years of inactivity. I have been physically active in my way twenties though. 

I am eating all the protein and I am taking supplements. 

I want to make some serious gains. 

This is definitely a topic I am into now. 

Edited by SFRL

@SFRL That's a great start! Now make the weight room your best friend!

www.hersandhislove.com

Yeah i remember when i used to do this squeeze technique i did notice muscle growth better that phase. Thanks for the reminder.

B R E A T H E

Totally agree! Also make sure to take it slow during the negative phase, when going back to the starting position(lowering the weight). I tend to see guys dropping weights way too quickly. Take it slow, savour the pain even if it means less reps, the quality of each is incomparable though 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus