Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loreena

What Do You Guys Think Of Melania Trump As A Role Model ?

63 posts in this topic

Beautiful, elegant, classy, graceful and so polite,

Was seeing some of her tweets, video clips and interviews. She is so warm and genuine.

170329124600-01-melania-trump-0329-full-

Sneak peek :

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Empty She is Ivanka Trump, Trump's daughter and not Melania Trump who is the Flotus or Trump's wife. 

17 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

@Loreena Have the courage to be yourself.

Where are you?

13 hours ago, Empty said:

@Loreena Ok I see. They are all orange, though!! 

labeling someone as orange, putting them into a box with a label called 'orange', is the most orange thing I've seen in yrs.

@electroBeam lol 

This is actually a serious question to contemplate? 

•   What is Orange? 
  • How orange becomes orange? 
  • why is it that orange countries are always in the front? ;) 
  •  and of course, why did we call it orange? 

29 minutes ago, Fidelio said:

I am suspicious of women who have made their living and/or got where they are in life by showing their boobs in magazines (aka "modeling"). I realize this is possibly an unfair judgment, but it's how I feel.

I have more, for lack of a better word, respect for women who became successful by using their brains instead (and I don't mean by thinking of a clever way to land a rich guy).

Yeah okay. But imo, all women who marry rich men are not gold-diggers. 

@Loreena

Know the knack of meditation , all that you need is a little patience.  Meditation will bring you back to yourself.

4 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

@Loreena

Know the knack of meditation , all that you need is a little patience.  Meditation will bring you back to yourself.

Meditation will bring me back to yourself. 

16 minutes ago, Fidelio said:

No, but I bet you can't name one who isn't ;)

Here is a way to tell: how many young models do you see hanging around penniless old guys? Surely rich old guys aren't the only ones with amazing personalities that cause young models to fall in love with them? Just look at Trump's personality, now consider the possibility that part of their "personality" resides in the size of their bank accounts. Or perhaps you think if Trump had been homeless that Melania would still have loved him at first sight after getting off one of her modeling gigs and seeing him begging on the street corner?

Lol. Why do you want a woman to fall in love with someone who is homeless or begging on the street. You are the same people who would say the opposite if she married a pauper and the tune would have been somewhat like - " it's her fate. She brought it on herself by marrying a pauper. She is an idiot for choosing a poor guy. She used her heart not her head. And so she suffers. She chose a dumbass unsuccessful asshole and now she bought misery for her kids. Not too smart. She made a poor choice." 

Millions of women fall for the poor guy and then end up as single mothers relying on welfare and 3 jobs because the penniless husbands can't pay child support. And these women are left in misery along with their kids. All born out of the expectations that a man will love and care for them and then they receive a rude shock when they get neither money nor love, just zero and nobody to help them. Plus the enormous task of raising kids on their own only to be cursed by the same children who grow up to resent their mothers for having made stupid decisions of marrying poor men and making them drag through poverty. 

Society has such double standards. When a poor guy marries a rich woman he is a winner, he got a rich princess, when a woman lands a rich man, she has to be a loser, a greedy woman, a gold digger. 

If a man has multiple affairs, he is a stud. If a woman does the same, she is a slut. Wow 

So a woman opting for a rich successful man is bad ??  The hypocrisy of the society. Isn't Barron Trump getting good food and schooling and medical care because his mother married a rich guy ? Is he going to resent it or be grateful ? 

When you live in poverty, you realize the value of money and how much difference it could have made to your life. I'm not advocating being too greedy or thinking only about money and nothing else. But let's not pretend like money is not necessary to survive. We all work and struggle for it. And if there's an easier way to get it, everyone jumps at it. From a spiritual perspective, money may not be necessary. But if you want a comfortable and secure life, you need it. If you have less money, you have to live in some crime infested bad neighborhoods. What pays for security ? Obviously money. Women get raped in such neighborhoods. But if you got money, you can live in some upscale place where nobody will bother you and you can get everything done at the drop of a hat. Again I'm not encouraging a materialistic lifestyle, but in today's world, even the most basic and mundane things are paid by money. (Those days of a comfortable middle-class are long gone). And you might require a sizeable income to sustain your home and feed your needs until and after retirement or else you need to put in extra hours, work more jobs to get the same. So money is not just about luxury or jewellery or long vacations. It has become a necessity with rising prices. When the pressure to make money increases, people find all kinds of ways to afford a comfortable lifestyle so they shouldn't be blamed for finding their ways out of the rut unless it's unlawful like selling drugs. 

A woman who chooses a rich guy is not always being greedy. I can understand that models are greedy. Some people just want status. That's really fake and superficial. 

But a woman who is looking for a successful settled guy is being thoughtful, wise and intelligent and also giving a good future to her kids. Let's not forget that. 

I don't want to be judgmental or bad toward anybody here. But I suggest you to just cut out all this media stuff :)

Just now, Fidelio said:

@Loreena I feel sorry for you if you believe all that. Money does not guarantee anything--not happiness, not your kids being raised "better", none of that. It is this delusion which has caused so much misery in the world. In fact if your husband is the type of person who feels the need to hoard money, your children are more likely to grow up being assholes.

Don't worship money. Don't worship celebrity. You will end up miserable if you set goals and live your life by these standards.

It's true money does not guarantee anything. I'm not worshipping money and I don't like it. But it's a need created by society. For your needs, you need it. Your internet is running on money. What brings food on your table ? 

If it wasn't so necessary then why isn't everyone working for free ? And why are people looking for more lucrative opportunities which pay more ? Why is success associated with a fat bank account ? 

Would  you call a beggar on the street successful ? 

2 hours ago, Loreena said:

Buddha was a beggar on the street ! It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

The beggar on £50,000 a year... not to mention living in a £300,000 flat at taxpayers' expense.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341956/The-beggar-50-000-year--mention-living-300-000-flat-taxpayers-expense-pretending-hungry-homeless-wonder-middle-class-parents-mortified.html

India’s Richest Beggars Will Make You Feel Really Bad About Yourself.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/humor/rich-beggars/#.422rbq014

3 hours ago, Loreena said:

Diogenes was a Greek philosopher and one of the founders of Cynic philosophy.  Diogenes made a virtue of poverty. He begged for a living and often slept in a large ceramic jar in the marketplace.

Alexander The Great, the King of Macedonia, conqueror of the Persian empire and the greatest military genius of all time, admired Diogenes and asked him if he may do anything for him, to which Diogenes replied, “Only step out of my sunlight.” He became known as the only person to make fun of Alexander the Great and actually live.

He used to live naked; he was a very healthy and beautiful man. Even Alexander the Great felt a little jealous. He had everything, but the beauty of Diogenes, his marble-like body, his statue-like firmness….

Diogenes-bw-Feat..jpg?fit=470,280

8 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Diogenes was a Greek philosopher and one of the founders of Cynic philosophy.  Diogenes made a virtue of poverty. He begged for a living and often slept in a large ceramic jar in the marketplace.

Alexander The Great, the King of Macedonia, conqueror of the Persian empire and the greatest military genius of all time, admired Diogenes and asked him if he may do anything for him, to which Diogenes replied, “Only step out of my sunlight.” He became known as the only person to make fun of Alexander the Great and actually live.

He used to live naked; he was a very healthy and beautiful man. Even Alexander the Great felt a little jealous. He had everything, but the beauty of Diogenes, his marble-like body, his statue-like firmness….

Diogenes-bw-Feat..jpg?fit=470,280

Do you have a marble-like body ?

Just now, Loreena said:

Do you have a marble-like body ?

I am in very good shape. I eat less , only two times a day. Most of the Indians don't know about calories, vitamins, nutritional value etc but some them are very tough and active.

18 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

I am in very good shape. I eat less , only two times a day. Most of the Indians don't know about calories, vitamins, nutritional value etc but some them are very tough and active.

Good for you. Lucky guy