keep searching
as if there was something to be understood
some superior knowledge to attain
so you can feel special
so you can feel different
so you can feel better
so much of you.

my dear brother,
there has never been anything to comprehend.
we keep on running away
but eventually we understand
that there's no need for anything else
but to be kind.

kindness, my dear brother.
kind words.
can you love me?
because i don't want to play your game
of being better than...
i don't want to run.
i'm getting older.
i rather walk and smile.
i rather be kind, gentle.

all i would want from you
is that you can feel complete,
content,
present.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya What motivates you to live every single day? Do you have a particular set of values?
And about your transformation, is it something you feel totally complete or is it blooming into new territories as days go by?

P.S: Can you please start a journal here in this forum where you will share your insights regularly?(1-3 times a week would be fine) Stuff like what was your previous perception of reality and how it has transformed now. Any tips, suggestion would be nice.
As a fellow guy trying to go mindful 24/7, it would help a lot for me and others I'm sure. 

Just a few hours of mindfulness this morning revealed to me how gentle and soft our emotional health is. and how we abuse it unknowingly all the time and been probably doing it for decades :/

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom i like to talk to people and to listen. i like to know what makes them happy and sad. i like to look at their eyes and be able to really see them. i like to see children running and playing around. i like to see people healing themselves and shining like the big old sun. i like to dance and i like it when people dance with me.

i did write a short journal. you can find it here. during my transformation i tried to write a book but i wasn't able to catch up.

recently i've written a short book. it's in portuguese, though.

about the 24/7 mindfulness practice, go for it. it's the best gift you can give to yourself and mainly to everyone around you :).

pura graça.pdf

unborn Truth

23 hours ago, Beyond Words said:

@Leo Gura Mastery takes 10,000+ hours no doubt. @ajasatya 's results and how he achieved them just interested me.

The real purpose of this thread was more to ask you and others who are considerably more experienced in consciousness work, to evaluate potential ways to accelerate the advent of collective enlightenment through technology.

I tried LSD and it got me meditating for 2 years now. These catalysts are great, if people actually used them, let alone for spirituality.

Some examples of what I mean include LSD and 5-MEO-DMT. Potential tech could be stuff like a brain computer interface to help with self inquiry etc or CRISPR gene editing tech to, for example, get people to be more naturally contemplative (although I'm not sure yet how society would react to using such tech).

I'm just dedicating my life to this so I want to know if at some fundamental level this is a fruitless endeavor.

The problem is that you're putting the cart before the horse. If you care about consciousness, you first gotta experience the depths of it, before you make plans for how computers may play into it. It's sorta like you have found a magic egg. You don't know what will pop out of it once it hatches, but since you know chickens pretty well, you assume it's gonna be a chicken. So you make plans for this chicken to hatch, building it a little chicken house, etc. But once it hatches, it turns out to be Tyrannosaurs Rex, not a chicken. Now what good is that chicken house?

Maybe you can use it to raise chickens to feed him ;)

This reminds me of foolish folks like Ray Kurzweil who thinks he can invent a computer singularity while never realizing that he never existed in the first place! It's just a sad farce. If he just bothered to pursue conscious he would have realized a long time ago that the singularity is already what he is, and all his attempts at immortality are utter nonsense.

The amazing thing about consciousness work is that tends to flip everything upside down and inside out. So if there's one thing you can be sure will happen, its 180 degree shifts in your perspectives. Which makes conventional planning rather challenging if you try to do it ahead of time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2017-5-30 at 0:22 AM, unknownworld said:

To awaken, there is no work to be done or to become something. It is a simple realization of something that you forgotten, that's all.

Ok then, if it's that simple or easy, why don't you or the millions and millions of other spiritual seekers just go ahead and get enlightened? To say that there is no work necessary is completely stupid, and missing the point entirely. Go and ask an accomplished insight meditator if they reached stream entry, let alone enlightenment without doing any work. Maybe you have a spontaneous awakening? Sure thats certainly possible, but so unlikely that theres not much point talking about it. For the average person, 'simply realising something you have forgotten' is not going to happen without massive action and massive effort. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski