Hero in progress

Leo Can You Give Me Some Words Of Wisdom, Because Shit Has Got Deep!

10 posts in this topic

Enlightenment has occurred, without a shadow of a doubt. It is unmistakable.

I have been going deeper & deeper for months. I am at the point where Infinity is getting very intense to deal with. Its happening right now and its not gona stop. 

There are waves of fear that keep coming, and I know that I am creating this, so do you have any words of advice please. I know I need to keep going forward, how can I make the love come & the fear go. I am having trouble sleeping at night time aswell because its very intense trying to go to sleep while the vibration of being is intense and I hear the humming of empty space in my ears. 

I know that this is a blessing and I have worked relentlessly for this, the seamless self image has almost stopped completely and I think that this is a permanent enlightenment this time. How can it not be! It is me. But its very intense. 

Is there a way I can bring forth the bliss & love more quickly?

@Hero in progress You're still chasing experiences and positive states. Enlightenment is not that.

Pursue what is TRUE, not bliss and love. Everything else is experience. And all experience is impermanent, and thus an illusion.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Hero in progress If very strong emotions are arising, try to just sit quietly doing nothing. Just sit and feel them. That's all. Start letting go of your efforting and trying to achieve something. Just sit, relax, enjoy, surrender. Let it happen naturally. It will happen all on its own if you just sit and watch. Get curious about what is happening.

Avoid distractions and entertainment though.

If suffering arises, remember to ENJOY your suffering. Seriously.

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

I don't understand why experiences should be an illusion because they are impermanent. It is more the interpretation of the experience in my opinion that is illusory, not the experience itself.

You don't understand because you haven't yet become conscious that the waking state (life) has exactly as much reality as the dreaming state.

Experiences seem solid through interpretation. Without interpretation, they are nothing at all.

This is the KEY point of enlightenment. You need to see that reality is Maya. An infinite hallucination.

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

I don't understand why experiences should be an illusion because they are impermanent. It is more the interpretation of the experience in my opinion that is illusory, not the experience itself.

Just sayin.

http://lucidability.com/dreams-vs-reality/

Once you don't care about what you and other people think of you, it becomes obvious very quickly.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't understand because you haven't yet become conscious that the waking state (life) has exactly as much reality as the dreaming state.

Experiences seem solid through interpretation. Without interpretation, they are nothing at all.

This is the KEY point of enlightenment. You need to see that reality is Maya. An infinite hallucination.

How could it be though. Life is fucking crazy.

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 7:54 AM, sweater said:

How could it be though. Life is fucking crazy.

Yup, life is crazzzzzzy. ......  X_X

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

x_x vibes 

Real eyes, realize, real lies.