Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heisenburger

Not Sure When To Pursue A Girl Romantically.

5 posts in this topic

I'm in high school at the moment so meet most girls through a social circle. The problem I'm having is not knowing when to pursue them romantically. I have no problem asking them out, after doing some emotional work on the fears of this. The problem I have however is judging when to do it, I've made he mistake before of doing this too early after meeting a girl and making things uncomfortable because of it.

The advice I'd love if anyone has it is when I should start pursuing a girl romantically.

Do I wait for the girl to start showing signs she's interested, or do I have to know her more first. Or do I just ask her out whenever I feel like I want to, whether or not shes showing interest?

First, pursue a girl you're really attract to, and not just physically.
You need to like most of her personality, and sensing that you have some kind of chemistry between you two.

If you can feel a girl makes you feel this way, then it will happen one way or another, don't overthink what you need to do, just go closer and closer to her, both mentally and physically.
Ask her more personal questions, be more intimate with her in that way, and don't hesitate to touch and play/flirt with her too.
It will happen organically if you do all this, she may even do it herself based on her personality :P

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Easy, next time you meet her: Say hi, can i talk with you for a minute?

Don't wait for a reply just bring her with you, when you are alone with her.... ask her out for ice cream/coffee or something:P

She says no or you did not like her after the first date? find somebody else

Edited by Spiral

@heisenburger What I usually do is look for the sings of attractions. If you have become good friends and she is exhibiting these actions, then it's safe to ask her out on a date. If these are showing they translate to (your a cool and attractive guy I would hang out with you). 

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.