Abhijeeth

A Suggestion To Leo

9 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Sir , I just have 2 suggestions.

1)  Could you post content about topics in this forum and give us the practical How to's along with them.

2) Could you be more active in this forum? We would love to hear your practical advice too!!

Cheers?      -     Abhijeeth

He is already quite active on the forum, and he makes video's a lot. You could watch those video's as a "how to". :)

Yeah he's actually pretty active. And most of his content and hard work goes into the videos he shoots, he can't do everything for you haha, read some books, research topics, Leo's videos/forum is not the only place for amazing information/answers you know.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

I think it's better to discuss the dynamics of the forum among the members themselves.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

@Abhijeeth Nice post, but it's almost like asking "Leo could you move over here, become my neighbour and personal coach, for free. Thanks!" Try and make yourself a list of all the video's and content Leo has created, It's a huge list, with great content, and most of it completely free. Be thankful for that and this great forum with a lot of interesting intelligent people.

@Abhijeeth

I think what you mean by your request, is that you appreciate @Leo Gura and you wish to acknowledge that. The other answers point you in the right direction: use his videos. Buy a little notebook or use the sub-forum here to take notes of whatever resonates with you. 

Use the good energy of the other people present here to keep you motivated. 

:) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Leo himself mentioned that he cannot communicate extremely practical stuff through his videos as it would lose its formality. 

So other than the videos, It would be nice of he posts content

I may post some content once in a while, but my time is limited and mostly committed to improving the weekly videos and creating new courses.

My job on this forum is mostly to make sure it's running smoothly. This is primarily a sandbox for you guys to share your own ideas and contribute valuable content.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.