Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SFRL

Leo's New Video

8 posts in this topic

Who else liked Leo's new video? 

I think it's a great new direction. I would like to see many more of these videos. 

Yes, I liked it a lot too. These were more from a doing process of the spoken elements. But still, a nice balance of these types and the actual format of his, is essential I think. Because he is specifically good at creating clarity in one's mind by defining and explaining the concepts. These were really cool because they were connected to the pre-spoken subjects. It was like the shooting of how to apply them; but without that link, just this style, could blend in with those YT videos which are insignificantly done, meaning even if the concept is so right and helpful, shooting it in a 'so friendly, so informal tone' can take the delivery quality and the essential value of the information away. It has to be calculated well I think.

It's not about the video itself, but the things you get from it. You may get a bit if motivation to start your own meditation retreat, or you may watch as a movie and get nothing from it. I mean, it's nice to watch it, but, as Leo says, you have to do something! Start right now!

I want to be able to do it. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

He keeps saying to stick with him, and given the new direction he's taking his videos, I am beginning to see why.

I think this travel documentary like format is a fresh direction. I would like to see videos not only about meditation, but also about other countrys, cultures, and natural, and historic places. 

It was pretty cool.  Grew up in az until 7, spent a lot of summers there.  Love seeing the Arizona scenery, it's just so beautiful!  Thanks for sharing Leo.

This video helped me a lot with boosting my meditation practice. Thanks Leo for being an adventurer and sharing your experience.

Edited by Soulbass