Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael119

Being Alone

6 posts in this topic

Do you "spiritual" seeking people find that it's a lot better better to be alone?

Absolutely! It's just so nice to be alone with your Being. To just be :)

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

You can be around people, it's just extremely hard at first :)

Humans are wonderful when you look at them without any labels, so much life in them, so much depth.

No wonder why relationships are so much valued, it is just so amazing to just look at your partner in the eyes without any thoughts (it's kind of sad that most people "lost" this after the first few weeks) :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

9 hours ago, Michael119 said:

Do you "spiritual" seeking people find that it's a lot better better to be alone?

Me, I like hanging out with people and friends but I don´t need them so much anymore to make me happy.

Finding your true nature is the only thing that can make you happy and your true nature is so alone that you can´t even call it alone because that would imply the concept of another or the memory of another, which doesn't exist, ultimately everything is one and you are it.

11 hours ago, Michael119 said:

Being along has its pros and cons, but is fun.  Being with others has its pros and cons, but is fun.

Being alone is not better or worse than being with others...it is just different.  It is not superior, nor inferior, nor equal.

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel