Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Principium Nexus

When There Is Nothing Left To Say?

9 posts in this topic

I'm in the situation of being in a long distance relationship and sometimes it's hard. I want to be with her and she with me and talking about feelings, future plans and other things we want to do sometimes feel lacking. Now most people dont have LDR's but might know how it is to deal when someone is away for a longer time.

How do you deal with this? Are there tricks or new things you apply or make things more interesting?

Being in love showed me how words can be so lacking.. Some things just leave you speechless.

@egoeimai Yeah, its awful. ?

That we are all here doesn't make it better lol. The illusion still persists of being away :/

What is it you miss about being with her that is different to not being with her? The answer to that truth will reveal what you really miss about her, and find difficult without.

What I do is simply love the love that loves me. Anything else is a story that can be edited by both. But the love within, that bit of unconditional love that we have for each other, is eternal.

That love transcends all stories, all difficulties, and all lack. Mutual truth for each other will reveal each other to each other. It cannot get any closer - there is no distance anymore. In that truthful relationship is oneness.

@egoeimai Ofcourse she is still special, it could be any person in space and time that I've could met but my path seemed to lead me here.

I understand that the longing part of physical completeness is making me suffer in someway. Being fullfilled for what already is in the present moment might be the solution but can be quite hard.

There is a difference between seeing someone not for months instead of some days/weeks. All I wonder is how others deal with this? Again this can be different for every person, theres not one right approach.

Gotta love the addiction right? ?

50 minutes ago, Principium Nexus said:

@egoeimai Ofcourse she is still special, it could be any person in space and time that I've could met but my path seemed to lead me here.

Who says?

I understand that the longing part of physical completeness is making me suffer in someway.

Dont you care for your suffering? Is it all this that worth your suffering?

Being fullfilled for what already is in the present moment might be the solution but can be quite hard.

Who says?

There is a difference between seeing someone not for months instead of some days/weeks

Who cares? You? 

All I wonder is how others deal with this?

Do u really care? And why? Let me tell you. Because you sense theres something wrong.

Again this can be different for every person, theres not one right approach.

Of course. Do what makes you "happy".

Gotta love the addiction right? ?

Love it If you want. 

@Principium Nexus LDR's are generally hard to maintain. The feeling of being homesick is pretty common. There is a natural desire in humans to be cuddled and a craving for affection and sex. It's biological you know so I understand what you're going through.

You need more communication. But words are never enough. That craving for sex and touch starts from the pit of the stomach and travels to the chest. And you start getting those butterflies when you have been missing someone for too long.

But remember in pain there is pleasure. If you really want her and the two of you are made for each other and if things are going fine, then no worry, fuck her in your sleep, in your dreams. Write greeting cards for her. Communicate a lot, in whatever means you use, so you don't feel that much alone.

All your pain is worth in the end if you two create magic and make it to the stage of "happily ever after."

Don't think of the pain. Don't dwell on it. Think of the happiness.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena Thanks for your advice/response! :)

I think the physical absense is the hardest, but communicating/sharing alot can help a great deal. You have experience with LDR yourself?