Girzo

Leo In Your Pocket!

5 posts in this topic

Hi Leo and all the community there!

I know that you probably don't have time for shooting that, since it's not an usual video format, but I think it's an interesting idea that's worth looking at it.

To the point, what do you think about making a few short videos that cover briefly some topics like mindfullness, inquiry or creating habits? The idea is that you can watch those videos on the go on your phone from start to the end and then contemplate the topic that was discussed in the video. A video that is few minutes long and puts you in the right contemplative mood.

Example ideas:

• video about dealing with strong emotions to watch right after harsh argument with somebody
  • video about mindfullness to watch when you are waiting in long queue and getting bored
  • video that contains few points about some difficult topic and provides a good start for a contemplation sesssion, when you're for example on the walk
  • video with dating advice to watch when you approach girls on the street and the anxiety starts to eat you up
  • etc.
Edited by Girzo
forgot 'don't', that changes everything :)

It's a cool idea, but I think it would be better for Leo to just stick to one style and master that. All the things you're suggesting are helpful but can easily be done by yourself if you are seriously studying the content like it's supposed to be studied and internalizing it rather than passively watching.

I'll give it some thought.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Girzo This is a great idea! Headspace has things like this : Sos Meditation for when are overwhelmed or having a panic attack, guided walking meditation and public transport meditation (when commuting to work).

Of course, Headspace deals with meditation but this concept can be applied in a lot of other areas, like you said (dating or something to bring up your consciousness when you are in the middle or after a tough situation)!

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard