Loreena

I Had A Dream

7 posts in this topic

Yesterday when I was asleep, I had a dream. I was feeling something. When it was morning, I had a slight memory of that dream. Just as I was waking up, I could remember it very distinctly, like someone telling me, probably me to myself that "wake the fuck up", "wake up", "Don't you know how you were" and suddenly my life flashed before my eyes- my childhood, the memories, my pets, my siblings,my friends, my school, every memory of my school days, all my teachers, my pastor and the time I spent with everyone, everything like a movie on rewind, like a flashback. I felt very strange and unusual like a spiritual experience. As if my intuition/instinct  directly coming to me. 

I did have psychic experiences before in the past and with that ability I have helped a neighbor find her stolen car exactly in the same spot where it had been hidden by the miscreant. 

However this experience was one of it's kind and this was the first time it happened. I felt very peaceful after I woke up. 

I have had insights/instincts before. I don't know the exact word for it. Like 2 years ago, I had a dream and in that dream I was told my aunt would die the next week. Although she was battling a heart disease at that time, the doctor hadn't said anything about it. I didn't believe my own dream at that time, convincing myself that this can never happen. And in the next week, she passed away. I probably had a premonition. 

So this experience that happened yesterday was peaceful and wonderful. This dream told me to connect to my past,to become more of who I was as a child and stick to those aspirations. 

Intuition is magical.

Thanks and bye bye. :)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Prabhaker  I had a lucid dream of a nuke being dropped.  I remember it being in a city with really tall buildings, but the strange thing was that the nuke made it's way very slowly across the sky and everyone was just staring up at it in awe.  It dropped then and dissapeared behind the tall buildings.  Next thing all the glass in the buildings just smashed and people started screaming and running the opposite direction while I just stood there in disbelief.  Once I saw the mushroom cloud appear above the building I literally felt fear rush over me mixed with disbelief and awe..it was a really weird feeling. I remember in detail how everyones skin just ripped away from their bodies as they fell to the ground, mine too. Everything slowly went white while my skin was being ripped away.

At that point I actually think my heart stopped beating for a bit and that led me to waking up.

I don't know if that is how one would die to a nuke but god fuckin damn..that feeling i got seeing the mushroom cloud is unexplainable.

I'm no psychic like Loreena though, so don't worry.

6 hours ago, Loreena said:

Yesterday when I was asleep, I had a dream. I was feeling something. When it was morning, I had a slight memory of that dream. Just as I was waking up, I could remember it very distinctly, like someone telling me, probably me to myself that "wake the fuck up", "wake up", "Don't you know how you were" and suddenly my life flashed before my eyes- my childhood, the memories, my pets, my siblings,my friends, my school, every memory of my school days, all my teachers, my pastor and the time I spent with everyone, everything like a movie on rewind, like a flashback. I felt very strange and unusual like a spiritual experience. As if my intuition/instinct  directly coming to me. 

I did have psychic experiences before in the past and with that ability I have helped a neighbor find her stolen car exactly in the same spot where it had been hidden by the miscreant. 

However this experience was one of it's kind and this was the first time it happened. I felt very peaceful after I woke up. 

I have had insights/instincts before. I don't know the exact word for it. Like 2 years ago, I had a dream and in that dream I was told my aunt would die the next week. Although she was battling a heart disease at that time, the doctor hadn't said anything about it. I didn't believe my own dream at that time, convincing myself that this can never happen. And in the next week, she passed away. I probably had a premonition. 

So this experience that happened yesterday was peaceful and wonderful. This dream told me to connect to my past,to become more of who I was as a child and stick to those aspirations. 

Intuition is magical.

Thanks and bye bye. :)

YEAH it's amazing, but dreams sometimes really do predict future. Once I dreamt that we were getting salary promotions at work and the next day! they gave us bonuses! Lol

Great to hear that you are getting closer to yourself and communicate with your subconscious, which is your iron throne tower that you sit on.

<3 Much love, I am trying to reconnect to that, since I've lost it recently due to unconscious behaviour.

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

5 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

@Loreena Please, please never ever bring 'nuclear apocalypse' in you dreams !

For me it's too late, I already had a dream about zombie apocalypse :D But in that dream I became a toy helicopter and flew away. The dream turned into a MMO game and then I traded items with some bikers, by trade I mean they stole my items, but left me their bicycles. Man I really do wish this dream doesn't come true! xD What am I to do with no items and two bicycles in an MMO game xD

Forgot to mention I was being shot at when I was a toy helicopter... Sigh... There is no escaping.

I've dreamt a lot of other apocalyptic dreams. Maybe there is an entity somewhere which takes in all those negative shit we project and doesn't allow it to become reality :P 

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Loreena I imagine recognizing or being exposed to your inner child in a dream would be delightful. It does sound like in the dream you were encouraged to live from that place more. I guess, if we're carrying some emotional baggage and we regress it back with memory to the most innocent, wondrous, curious early years, the baggage just drops away and we see pure happiness arise. You can watch the removal of layer after layer of ego in reverse, and work on it's dissolution again now. Nice to hear about your dream and the good vibes when you awoke, I'm glad for you. B| (My dreams are more and more spiritual lately too, especially the last few weeks. I barely remember most, but I awake knowing they're bigger, wider dreams than usuall, it's cool and strange.)