Will1125

French politician revealed government secret

8 posts in this topic

Jacques Attali, French statesman who was the advisor to the last presidents and in close collaboration with great heads of state, great visionary revealed during an interview that all the great world powers had the objective of creating a single world government at the head of the planet which will represent humanity as a whole. It's not really a secret but I don't think many people are aware of it today. Global elites seek to unify humanity. I think it's going to happen faster than we think.

Posted (edited)

Non.

+ MLP/Bardella 2027 ☘️. 

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Will1125 said:

Jacques Attali, French statesman who was the advisor to the last presidents and in close collaboration with great heads of state, great visionary revealed during an interview that all the great world powers had the objective of creating a single world government at the head of the planet which will represent humanity as a whole. It's not really a secret but I don't think many people are aware of it today. Global elites seek to unify humanity. I think it's going to happen faster than we think.

It's the only way to world peace. The United States and the European Union, are examples on a smaller scale. 

It only works if all its members are willing and engaging as an intrinsic part of the decisions, Otherwise it is just coercion and tyranny.

20 minutes ago, Adrian colby said:

It only works if all its members are willing and engaging as an intrinsic part of the decisions, Otherwise it is just coercion and tyranny.

Yes and rich countries probably don't want a world government or world peace. If poor countries were intrinsically part of the decision making they would vote on not being slaves. 

Rich countries would drastically have to reduce their consumption of cheap goods made by people so poor they are considered slaves.

Posted (edited)

It's a fine goal but we still have our genetic limitations that get in the way. We shall see if we can overcome our own nature or not. Doing something like this will likely involve various levels of discomfort... changing people's cultural values to "evolve" them to what the state deems is "good behavior" ... hopefully they achieve a nice balance between personal liberty and control so we aren't controlled to the point where we stifle human creativity.  There's also the matter of natural selection... stage green values tend to be incompatible with the harsh laws of evolution that run this physical reality, so it will be interesting to see them try to integrate all these variables.  In nature, the Lions will still keep eating the Gazelles. These same instincts are wired into us. Good luck suppressing them.

Edited by sholomar

Posted (edited)

I agree that we are heading towards greater unification in the future, but I think unified "blocks" are more likely. We already have this to a certain extent with the European Union for example.

That probably hints that a certain level of development is necessary for unification to be possible without resorting to tyranny. If a countries within a specific region in the world are all competing against each other for limited resources, it will be much harder to unify them politically without forcing them.

Edited by Basman

tin foil hat bullshit. 

a one world government is unlikely and only will work if a single country dominates the Earth, which has never happened. Or there is some mass crisis necessitating it.