StarStruck

How to be comfortable rejecting women

21 posts in this topic

Sunday I went out and I had to do couple of rejections during salsa dancing. Mostly older women who don’t get approached so they approach me. In the past I was really bad at rejecting because I felt bad about it but now after being rejected by others I feel more comfortable doing the rejection aka slaying dragons.

I wish I could reject somebody like how a hot girl rejects men: heartless and without mercy. Do you think I will develop this attitude with time? Or do I need to do some mindset changes. I just don’t want to hurt somebody’s feelings but I discovered it is better to just do it otherwise they hang around and cock block you. 

The thing is that young girls usually don’t approach. They already get approached a lot so they don’t have to develop that will to approach during a salsa party. Older women who don’t get approached a lot do have this will to approach during salsa dancing. Sometimes I feel more friendly and I dance with the dragons. They are actually fun to dance with. They aren’t all stuck up and appreciate it if you can let go and just enjoy.

Posted (edited)

What’s worse, the possible momentary sting from rejecting someone or having to spend a bunch of time being fake

Edited by Sugarcoat

@Sugarcoat Its worse to assume they approach you because they want to sleep with you, so you play imaginary scenarios in your head making yourself feel better because you actually not doing anything to grow yourself. Already knowing what young or older think and how you are the man of the party.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

8 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Sugarcoat Its worse to assume they approach you because they want to sleep with you, so you play imaginary scenarios in your head making yourself feel better because you actually not doing anything to grow yourself. Already knowing what young or older think and how you are the man of the party.

I don’t understand. You mean this would happen from the female pov ? So you wrote from female pov now 

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

What’s worse, the possible momentary sting from rejecting someone or having to spend a bunch of time being fake

Fake is worse than hurting somebody. Most of the time. 

7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I don’t understand. You mean this would happen from the female pov ? So you wrote from female pov now 

Uhm...

I've been approached a couple of times in the past and in every instance I got confused and thought they where trying to solicit donations to an animal rights group or something like that. Only in hindsight did I realize they where flirting with me.

Either way, just do the normal thing of being cordial and matter of fact when rejecting someone. Being a bitch is pointless. That or be so dense that the interaction itself doesn't go anywhere.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Fake is worse than hurting somebody. Most of the time. 

Uhm...

Dancing is one thing you can dance with someone without having any intention with anything further,   I meant more rejection  in terms of like they interested in taking it further dating etc  , then sooner or later they gonna have to find out you can’t fake such thing forever that’s what I meant, wasn’t so clear from the get go that I meant that . So better to just be honest 

“uhm” I know my brain isn’t working properly atm, I mean it seriously .

The last sentence is what got me a bit confused but I was thinking it was from female pov . And I do agree with it in some way

Edited by Sugarcoat

In fact, you are a woman in a man's body.

The devil is in the details.

@Sugarcoat From his Pov mind is creating all sorts of distortions.

33 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

In fact, you are a woman in a man's body.

Exactly why tf would you want women to approach you..

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Sugarcoat From his Pov mind is creating all sorts of distortions.

I literally thought you were talking about a woman assuming that any man who approaches her is just looking for sex , that it’s wrong she is making such assumptions because it’s unfair toward guys who might not have that intention who loose their chance 

ok now I understand I think…

Edited by Sugarcoat

6 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Exactly why tf would you want women to approach you..

Who are you talking about ? Me or Starstruck? For what ?

6 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I literally thought you were talking about a woman assuming that any man who approaches her is just looking for sex , that it’s wrong she is making such assumptions because it’s unfair toward guys who might not have that intention who loose their chance 

@Sugarcoat Yeah the opposite that older women approach him to have sexual interest with the topic starter,then knowing what younger vs older think so his focus is them and what future holds that's all charachteristics of the mind with no game,its a coctail of many things.

No worry probably nobody gets what im saying since nobody learns game here only pick up.

@Schizophonia When i say you I meant topic starter now i see the confusion.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Sugarcoat Yeah the opposite that older women approach him to have sexual interest with the topic starter,then knowing what younger vs older think so his focus is them and what future holds that's all charachteristics of the mind with no game,its a coctail of many things.

No worry probably nobody gets what im saying since nobody learns game here only pick up.

Ok I understand 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Can you say what the point is I don’t have mental energy to focus and look into the video I saw a little she got all sexual right? I understand your point I think

Edited by Sugarcoat

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Schizophonia When i say you I meant topic starter now i see the confusion.

👌

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Can you say what the point is I don’t have mental energy to focus and look into the video I saw a little she got all sexual right?

I understand.

He comments on an anecdote from a woman on a podcast where she explains that she wanted to have sex with her colleagues after trying her husband's testosterone cream.

Men quickly want to have sex with all the girls they find at least palatable, unless they are homosexual or already in a relationship and don't have much libido.
So very quickly the “ideas in the back of the head” abound.

@Schizophonia I have asked this question once if men are naturally more horny and also if it’s more intense for them the desire for it so maybe it’s true although isn’t it an over exaggeration what you said tho

8 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Schizophonia I have asked this question once if men are naturally more horny and also if it’s more intense for them the desire for it so maybe it’s true although isn’t it an over exaggeration what you said tho

It decreases significantly after puberty, but when I was in middle school I could fap 6 times a day and sometimes several times in a row.
I remember sometimes having to walk at an angle like Steve in Minecraft (because I was as hard as the industrial steel plan of the GDR, in case that wasn't clear) because a cute girl in my class talked to me, even in high school.
Anyway, I think you have your answer lol, and I'm not even very libidinal. 

^_^:)