Dodo

Nonipsism

106 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Dodo said:

@Razard86 you are a human, you are not a bee. 

I am everything, that is the Absolute truth. Human is just one part of me, the same goes for life and death as well.

My truest nature is blank, because it can't be destroyed or created. It is ever present. That is what I am. 

What you don't understand is if I wasn't the bee, I couldn't be stung. All interaction is only possible because it is a unity. So you are just talking to yourself right now.

I put clues in language itself for you to discover it. For example the prefix "among" or "between." Between what? Itself. Among what? Itself. Because if consciousness is not experiencing it, it cannot happen.

So it must happen among, between, and ultimately within consciousness. Because without it, there is nothing to experience.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just now, Razard86 said:

I am everything, that is the Absolute truth. Human is just one part of me, the same goes for life and death as well.

My truest nature is blank, because it can't be destroyed or created. It is ever present. That is what I am. 

What you don't understand is if I wasn't the bee, I couldn't be stung. All interaction is only possible because it is a unity. So you are just talking to yourself right now.

Aint no way you read the buzzzz posts in that short time! 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Forget about the experiment if you want. 

Say Razard is your creation. Can you fully become your own creation? Say you are not razard, but razard's Creator. Can you inhabit your creation fully? I'm sure Razard has infinite depth to him. 

Absolute infinity consists of many upon many smaller infinities, just what my math map shows me.

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

8 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Forget about the experiment if you want. 

Say Razard is your creation. Can you fully become your own creation? Say you are not razard, but razard's Creator. Can you inhabit your creation fully? I'm sure Razard has infinite depth to him. 

Absolute infinity consists of many upon many smaller infinities, just what my math map shows me.

Can you clear up what you are asking please because respectfully you are all over the place.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

A source doesn't need a source that is only within the realm of appearance. Go meta, and realize an eternal blank has to be the source. 

Because if blank creates blank, it would still be blank. You see? In the world of something, something creates something.

In the world of blank, there is no creation, because to create blank would just be blank. To do blank would just be blank. Blank is self-negating. That is why it is selfless. It negates construction of any kind.

And that is why it is limitless and has no other because it is blank.

Ok, thanks.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Can you clear up what you are asking please because respectfully you are all over the place.

I understand. Its not an interrogation anyway. I don't know your life and what you've been through and your situation. 

I just don't like when people no matter how enlightened say they are not human. It might just be depersonalisation disorder. 

Depersonalization-derealization disorder occurs when you always or often feel that you're seeing yourself from outside your body or you sense that things around you are not real — or both. Feelings of depersonalization and derealization can be very disturbing. You may feel like you're living in a dream.

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, thanks.

But now for some paradox. Leo had an awakening of Infinity of God's. He intuited a possibility that God could create other God's outside of itself.

Now God can do that. How do we know? Because you can consider the existence of something outside of you. Because you can imagine that possibility, then that means it exists. 

So God can imagine a God outside of itself, because to say it can't is a limit. But for God to do that God has to delude itself. How come?

Because whatever God imagines is always within itself. Notice you imagined that possibility within you. So how do you create God's that don't exist? By denying their existence. And this is the birth of delusion.

But if God says it's true, then it's true. Because God has no other. So this is why delusion and truth are the same.

The power of truth  is YOU make the rules. And this is why you can get lost in infinity. If you deny Oneness then you will be deluded by default because God creates through delusion.

The key is to be aware of the delusion, then you create consciously. But to penetrate into how deluded we are, we need an open mind, lack of fear, and a high level of discernment.

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I just don't like when people no matter how enlightened say they are not human.

Do you realize you're doing the same thing; it's just you're doing the opposite. Saying you're human VS saying you're not human are both taking stances. A certain vintage point. You're biased about your point and against another's. Saying "I don't like", is a form of trying to control what is. You saying you're human VS someone saying they're not, doesn't change what is.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

But now for some paradox. Leo had an awakening of Infinity of God's. He intuited a possibility that God could create other God's outside of itself.

Now God can do that. How do we know? Because you can consider the existence of something outside of you. Because you can imagine that possibility, then that means it exists. 

So God can imagine a God outside of itself, because to say it can't is a limit. But for God to do that God has to delude itself. How come?

Because whatever God imagines is always within itself. Notice you imagined that possibility within you. So how do you create God's that don't exist? By denying their existence. And this is the birth of delusion.

But if God says it's true, then it's true. Because God has no other. So this is why delusion and truth are the same.

The power of truth  is YOU make the rules. And this is why you can get lost in infinity. If you deny Oneness then you will be deluded by default because God creates through delusion.

The key is to be aware of the delusion, then you create consciously. But to penetrate into how deluded we are, we need an open mind, lack of fear, and a high level of discernment.

Makes sense.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do you realize you're doing the same thing; it's just you're doing the opposite. Saying you're human VS saying you're not human are both taking stances. A certain vintage point. You're biased about your point and against another's. Saying "I don't like", is a form of trying to control what is. You saying you're human VS someone saying they're not, doesn't change what is.

Well yeah, looked from that angle, but he is using human technology and a human body to even post these things. I think we all agree the year is 2024? 21st century, no? 

Do we want to help humanity? Christ sure did.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Just now, Dodo said:

Well yeah, looked from that angle, but he is using human technology and a human body to even post these things. I think we all agree the year is 2024? 21st century, no? 

The word human is just a word. Don't get caught up in lingo. I'm a cat, how's that. Nothing changed, did it. Now let me go buy some cat food and see how that works for me.😜

We are trying to explain what can’t be explained with words. So some say there’s no humans, other say humans are all part of God etc etc etc 

Thats all. Christ talked to the people of its time and he probably also didn’t know how to explain what happened to him differently. So he said what was written in the Hebrew bible. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

6 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

We are trying to explain what can’t be explained with words. So some say there’s no humans, other say humans are all part of God etc etc etc 

Thats all. Christ talked to the people of its time and he probably also didn’t know how to explain what happened to him differently. So he said what was written in the Hebrew bible. 

It can be explained, it's just the explanation can't give you the experience. But it definitely can be explained. 

I literally explained it. I can explain that water is fluid and can take the shape of any object. But if you have never experienced something like that you will struggle to imagine that.

The key is to have a fluid mind and to open your imagination. Many people on here have rigid minds. That is the purpose of mystical experiences. They expand your mind and loosen the rigidity.

So words can describe a thing, but they can't give you a thing on the human level. 

But if you were God you could read a trip report and reproduce it as an experience exactly. So the more open the mind, the more expansive the imagination, the more that can be understood.

The only thing that limits understanding is imagination.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The key is to have a fluid mind and to open your imagination.

Yea that’s the idea. Some say GOD, there’s people that don’t like that, they call it consciousness. That’s why there’s like more than 100 names for GOD. I agree if we kept our mind closed no word will be enough or good. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

7 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Yea that’s the idea. Some say GOD, there’s people that don’t like that, they call it consciousness. That’s why there’s like more than 100 names for GOD. I agree if we kept our mind closed no word will be enough or good. 

I agree with Leo's reason for why he uses the word God. 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

I agree with Leo's reason for why he uses the word God. 

I like the word GOD too... I have no problem with that. :-)

I'll watch the video.

29 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I'll watch the video.

Awesome. Totally agree.

Posted (edited)

On 23.4.2024 at 2:12 PM, Dodo said:

Solipsism is the ego running away with truth, in my personal point of view.

It often is. But it is possible to use a certain conceptualization of solipsism (Absolute solipsism, Cosmic solipsism) and contrast it with the ego, like Bernardo Kastrup does in this 50 second clip:

But yeah, the problem with using that term without adding a determiner like "Absolute" or "Cosmic" is that people get confused very easily and start equating it with the machinations of their ego. "Nonispism" could be a way to solve that confusion.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

I like the word GOD too... I have no problem with that. :-)

I'll watch the video.

I have problem with the word God. 

To whom are you God? 

Just like a king needs people who follow him, so does God, but in a much grander scale.

If I am God, I give that up, just to fully be this human. Full circle return to the Body, no fairies and butterflies. 

I believe Christ consciousness is universal, Jesus Christ was both God and Creation of God. Jesus was that creation fully, he wasnt arrogant, he was obedient to God.

But he still pointed to his true self, 

Split a piece of wood and I am there, Lift a stone and you will find me

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

I have problem with the word God. 

To whom are you God? 

Just like a king needs people who follow him, so does God, but in a much grander scale.

If I am God, I give that up, just to fully be this human. Full circle return to the Body, no fairies and butterflies. 

I believe Christ consciousness is universal, Jesus Christ was both God and Creation of God. Jesus was that creation fully, he wasnt arrogant, he was obedient to God.

But he still pointed to his true self, 

Split a piece of wood and I am there, Lift a stone and you will find me

Jesus was very arrogant just ask the pharisees.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye are like unto whited sepulchers, which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but are within full of dead men’s bones and of all uncleanness.

https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Matthew 23%3A27

Arrogance is rebellion against authority. Arrogance is the audacity to believe you know better. 

The Pharisees saw Jesus as arrogant because he challenged their authority and spoke with authority.

This is why they asked Jesus by what authority do you cast out demons.

Jesus could also be violent as well.

https://www.bible.com/bible/compare/JHN.2.15-17