Dodo

Nonipsism

106 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

:D:D Ramana is looking down on you frowning. All good though, no harm - no foul. Only a piece of the illusion appearing confused. 

You need to learn more about Ramana lmao... You're talking with a guy who has binged on Ramana videos for a decade.

What you are doing is using these spiritual teachers to present your delusions as true and calling me confused. If you give me a poop on a golden platter, im still not eating that shit!

"Oh you're saying the golden platter is not incredible?" 

"No dude, the golden platter is amazing!! But what you added onto it smells rotten!"

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

12 minutes ago, Dodo said:

You're talking with a guy who has binged on Ramana videos for a decade.

:D:D Ramana didn't make a single video. 

Try going deeper to the source, to the exact words he spoke to his students. Did you know that his students were forbidden from writing down anything he said when they were in front of him? They did, however, write things down when they left his presence. The main students of Ramana also didn't believe that life was a dream at first, even when Ramana told them that clearly and multiple times. But some of them realized the illusory nature of life after some time. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

Also, here's what my teacher, Jesus, says about the nature of this life:

"It is the figures in the dream and what they do that seem to make the dream. You do not realize that you are making them act out for you, for if you did the guilt would not be theirs, and the illusion of satisfaction would be gone. In dreams these features are not obscure. You seem to waken, and the dream is gone. Yet what you fail to recognize is that what caused the dream has not gone with it. Your wish to make another world that is not real remains with you. And what you seem to waken to is but another form of this same world you see in dreams. All your time is spent in dreaming. Your sleeping and your waking dreams have different forms, and that is all. Their content is the same.16”

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

And you call Ramana your teacher, it seems, but have you not read the most basic things he teaches about the world? See it here: https://tomdas.com/2020/03/25/ramana-maharshi-the-world-should-be-considered-like-a-dream/ 

A little more humility, brother. 

9 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

:D:D Ramana didn't make a single video. 

Try going deeper to the source, to the exact words he spoke to his students. Did you know that his students were forbidden from writing down anything he said when they were in front of him? They did, however, write things down when they left his presence. The main students of Ramana also didn't believe that life was a dream at first, even when Ramana told them that clearly and multiple times. But some of them realized the illusory nature of life after some time. 

You are talking out your butthole and gaslighting me. Ofcourse Ramana didnt make the videos, its all from his devotees. What are you trying to pull? 

Specifically you have missed that anything Ramana said to his students was NOT it. His teaching was silence, I already said this! Ramana would not for a second entrtain your egoic view of reality. He would say things to specific people based on the situation, but these thins were not his teaching. 

Even the self inquiry "Who am I" is Not Ramana's teaching, but a tool to quiet the mind. You really are going to talk about Ramana Huh? 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

And you call Ramana your teacher, it seems, but have you not read the most basic things he teaches about the world? See it here: https://tomdas.com/2020/03/25/ramana-maharshi-the-world-should-be-considered-like-a-dream/ 

A little more humility, brother. 

If you are a prickle he will say goo. If you are a goo he will say prickle. 

Until you are a prickly goo. 

I am humble and honest. So sorry that I disagree with you. If you are making a religion out of his words, you already admit that you missed his teaching completely.

Why do you think he didnt allow them to write it down? Entertain me.

My answer: because the specific pill was for their mind. Not for everyones.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

28 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Non-ipsism is the perfect way to point to Ramana's truth. I'm sorry you are attached to the concepts "dream" and "solipsism" to the point you've created a spiritual egoic identity around them. Anyone who disagrees is a confused  illusion. Completely disgraceful 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

It's wild to me that some people interpret the words of great masters and contemporary ones to support their conceptual view of ego solipsism. It's the church of ego elevated to divine dimensions.

Posted (edited)

@CoolDreamThanks Timestamped for you 7:14 . Start facepalming again 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

Have you watched the Solipsism video? It will leave no room for doubts

After that, then watch this to get both sides of the same coin.

It's the same to say Solipsism than to say God is an infinite fractal, like a seed that creates a million seeds and million seeds that create trillion seeds and so on, in a strange loop where no first seed or last seed is ever found, lost in infinity you find no other and no I but just what is, Pure INFINITY. 

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, Davino said:

After that, then watch this to get both sides of the same coin.

It's the same to say Solipsism than to say God is an infinite fractal, like a seed that creates a million seeds and million seeds that create trillion seeds and so on, in a strange loop where no first seed or last seed is ever found, lost in infinity you find no other and no I but just what is, Pure INFINITY. 

Infinity of God's is imaginary. God must create other God's then deny that it did that. Because the moment God admits it created Infinity of God's, it collapses into one God.

All Infinity of God's proves is again everything is imaginary but it is a singular imagination. This singular imagination is infinite/multiple in expression, but it is still singular.

Because it is One it will still be singular so Absolute Solipsism still holds. If you don't understand how Oneness works then you don't understand anything.

Other can only exist through denial. Because if other is recognized then that boundary collapses. So other= lack of accountability which is the only evil. The only evil that exists is the denial of yourself as God, as ONE.

This gives you permission to be human and engage in all sorts of dishonesty and conditional love. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Davino said:

I watched part of it. 

Lets do simple maths. No self, No other. Is this SOLipsism or NONipsism? 

Self and no other = Solipsism.  You are alone. 

No self and no other = Nonipsism. Welcome back to reality, you are not alone, there is no you.

Leo is talking about pure Non-ipsism in this video. When he says You, he is not talking about your 1self, but about the 0self of all.

Thats what everyone failing to grasp and its too simple, a child can see it. Beginners mind please.

Before enlightenment - Chop wood, carry water
After enlightenment - Chop wood, carry water. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Not trying to be arrogant, but I think only those people argue about solipsism who haven't experienced it directly.

Just now, nistake said:

Not trying to be arrogant, but I think only those people argue about solipsism who haven't experienced it directly.

There needs to be a you to experience Solipsism. God does not exist - that, just like Leo says about solipsism, shouldn't be viewed with a negative connotation and bias. Consciousness doesn't exist. Everything else is allowed to exist within it. Consciousness does not. If you can see this you are already a Non-ipsist and Solipsism is a joke. If consciousness existed, it would be an appearance. 

To exist means to STAND OUT. "From French exister, from Latin existō, exsistō (“I am, I exist, appear, arise”)" 

Consciousness does not ARISE, you definitely are not arrogant, you are just wrong. 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, nistake said:

Are you alone in deep sleep? There is no other? You are alone? Or there is no self either? Please, be as arrogant as you wish, you don't need to care about my feelings, we are talking about truth, right? 

It makes perfect sense that God / Consciousness is 0. Solipsist takes God/Consciousness to be 1, hence "I am God" statements and solipsism arise. Its a paradoxical subject, because you are that 0 consciousness that doesn't exist. You think they were joking that it can't be grasped with the mind??? 

if God/Consciousness was 1, thats singularity. It is too full of itself to allow anything else to appear within it. There is no SPACE for anything else! How does God create anything if he is everything already? 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, nistake said:

@Dodo Can you verify these things in your direct experience?

Timestamped 10:00. Leo does keep saying "Consciousness exists", but that's because he is using the word exist as "its real", not that it "stands out" which is the real meaning of the word. Basically everything he is saying is what I am saying. So I would argue Leo is a non-ipsist.  Remember that Leo's target audience is Materialists! 

14:30 he suddenly jumps to the conclusion that consciousness can be seen as a giant mind, here is where I am on another boat. That's where his Solipsism root lies. I have no evidence that consciousness is a giant mind, and in fact his earlier statement, that consciousness needs to be without quality to allow for qualities to appear within it, gets trumped by this. Suddenly consciousness has qualities of mind? 

I would need some further proof of that exact thing. Fire away. 

PS: Here's just a wonky theory, I don't claim the following is true, I am just trying to understand this solipsistic phenomenon. 

Maybe there is a giant mind entity, bigger then all other minds, that wants to assert itself as the highest, like a superego, but it is still within the Consciousness with no qualities. As it is so large, larger than all other minds, it lacks the subtlety. There is no other mind (or circle) bigger than it (at the time) to argue with that superego or tell it otherwise, and consciousness itself is silent on the matter, because it is just the space that allows that largest circle to know itself, so that mind appears to itself be God and claims Godhood - again, just because there is no bigger circle (YET) to say otherwise. and because that superego can't see beyond itself just like the normal ego in normal state of consciousness. Just the same delusion, on a whole other level.  

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Infinity of God's is imaginary. God must create other God's then deny that it did that. Because the moment God admits it created Infinity of God's, it collapses into one God.

It is, but it's truly remarkable nevertheless

Like the ultimate infinite chamber of mirrors

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

All Infinity of God's proves is again everything is imaginary but it is a singular imagination. This singular imagination is infinite/multiple in expression, but it is still singular.

It is

- - - - -

It's interesting to experience those states, as states is all there is after God.

One of the things I like the most about pure Infinite is the sense of having no limits whatsoever

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

1 hour ago, Davino said:

It is

- - - - -

It's interesting to experience those states, as states is all there is after God.

One of the things I like the most about pure Infinite is the sense of having no limits whatsoever

1 hour ago, Davino said:

It is

- - - - -

The contrast is certainly beautiful.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.