emil1234

what do u guys think the DMT realm is?

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i havent yet tried dmt, but ive probably listened to 50 hours+ of trip repots (lol), and i think the similarities to NDEs are fucking extraordinary.

I just watched this, watch if u feel like it, super interesting.

to sum it up: this guy specializes in NDEs, and he basically in detail describes his research of NDEs, and it literally sounds EXCACTLY like what 90% of DMT breakthrough reports. 

additionally he describes some super interesting cases, where people through their NDEs have acquired information which they couldnt possibly have gotten logically. he also describes a women born blind, having an NDE and experiencing visual perception in the afterlife realm / (DMT realm?)

but yea, what do u guys think the dmt realm, and the DMT entites are? is it some kind of pre birth server, or is it some kind of playground for transcended beings?? its so fucking mysterious haha

Edited by emil1234

Posted (edited)

I've never done it but it seems to be a realm changer. Maybe the beings they see are just really happy humans on a higher realm.

Like earth is a realm you go to a higher realm and see crazy shit for a second.

Maybe you can go lower too depending on how heavy your soul is at the time.

Edited by Hojo

Just a taste of Self

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

2 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Just a taste of Self

With a dash of cinnamon please 😋

Sailing on the ceiling 

It's pure imagination.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

If I were to guess based on a large number of experiences with it, I'd say DMT facilitates an opening via the third eye into a hyperdimensional reality that's in some way related to an afterlife state for humans. That's the intuition I've had in quite a few trips. A more honest answer would be that I simply don't know for sure though lol.

One warning I could give if you ever decide to try it is that the DMT experience is probably not what you're expecting. I remember imagining it'd be angels and heavenly realms like in renaissance artwork, but it's more like incomprehensible geometry and mental profundity beyond what someone could make up. The experience is so transcendent, you can only really bring back the memories of your reaction to it rather than memories of the event itself. It's just too different from our normal mode of operation.

1 minute ago, What Am I said:

If I were to guess based on a large number of experiences with it, I'd say DMT facilitates an opening via the third eye into a hyperdimensional reality that's in some way related to an afterlife state for humans. That's the intuition I've had in quite a few trips. A more honest answer would be that I simply don't know for sure though lol.

One warning I could give if you ever decide to try it is that the DMT experience is probably not what you're expecting. I remember imagining it'd be angels and heavenly realms like in renaissance artwork, but it's more like incomprehensible geometry and mental profundity beyond what someone could make up. The experience is so transcendent, you can only really bring back the memories of your reaction to it rather than memories of the event itself. It's just too different from our normal mode of operation.

Do it enough times and it may become a new way of thinking.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Do it enough times and it may become a new way of thinking.

True enough, I bet a highly advanced individual fully established as the Self may have a less disjointed experience.