Nicolagreen4

Christanity Prophecies for the next few years

11 posts in this topic

On this channel there are Christian prophecies for the coming years, I've been reading them for 3 years, it's about worldwide famine, 3rd world war, about the eruption of volcanoes and earthquakes in countries around the world, financial bankruptcy of all currencies, the coming of the antichrist and other things, it's interesting check it out too

youtube channel Bog.Mowi.do.Ciebie

https://m.youtube.com/@Bog.Mowi.do.Ciebie/

prophecies with english subtitles Are from 2021 to september 2023

here is the new germany channel for new videos with english subtitles from september 2023

https://m.youtube.com/@TaglichesGebet/

there are a lot of videos about angelic beings, demons, how to have a pure soul, about prayers, about the meaning of our existence and so on

Posted (edited)

5 Shocking End Times Prophecies "The earth will become a great graveyard". The end of times

5 terrifying prophecies describing the end times, visions of the end times, the second coming of Jesus Christ, cataclysms, the coming of the antichrist, and general chaos. The end of times. Apocalypse. A vision of the end times. The film presents the vision of the end of the world of five chosen prophets. The first is Johannes Friede, an Austrian monk of the order of St. John, who died in 1257. He predicted all kinds of cataclysms, such as , floods, earthquakes, which will be more noticeable than ever before in human history and which will herald the end of time. He also described a great darkness during which the earth would be covered with dust, possibly indicating volcanic eruptions. The second prophet is Sister Palma, who lived in Italy in the 1800s. She predicted three days of darkness during which the demons who were doing evil in the world would be released from hell. Supernatural phenomena will appear in the sky and various calamities will occur. Then the world will be cleansed along with the church. The third prophet is Sister Mary. Sister Marie was a nun in France who had an apocalyptic vision in the early 19th century. Sister Mary also describes the Three Days of Darkness and talks about the candles that will be the only way to light yourself during this period. Sister Mary talks about the demons that will appear and run rampant in the world these days. I also describe a tsunami, the sea comes ashore and floods the continents. There will be a famine in the world, plants will stop producing, there will be a huge crop failure. He is talking about a crisis that will come suddenly and unexpectedly and affect the whole world. Another prophet is Saint Ephraim. The saint describes the coming of the Antichrist, his cunning and the consequences of his actions. He talks about the fact that a large number of people will follow him thinking that he is a messenger from God. He will deceive people and nations, he will perform miracles in heaven and on earth, but he will be a cunning serpent who seeks to destroy mankind

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mc7W8oPylTA

Edited by Nicolagreen4

Spam bot ? 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

9 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@abrakamowse

I think @MellowEd created it. 😁

lol probably 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Bhavishya Malika has similar predictions.

I predict there will be suffering for beings attached to identifying with an illusory, transient view of self forever. Beings who desire food will eventually not have the food they desire. Beings who desire peace will eventually find war and conflict. Beings who create a system to increase wealth will eventually encounter a time of poverty. And when it comes to predicting volcanoes erupting, by God, that is so revelatory. I could have never predicted that. I will say that I believe trees will shed their leaves in the future. 

Who is going to bestow me with my medal for these shocking predictions? LOL 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

I predict wars and famine soon!!!

2 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I predict there will be suffering for beings attached to identifying with an illusory, transient view of self forever. Beings who desire food will eventually not have the food they desire. Beings who desire peace will eventually find war and conflict. Beings who create a system to increase wealth will eventually encounter a time of poverty. And when it comes to predicting volcanoes erupting, by God, that is so revelatory. I could have never predicted that. I will say that I believe trees will shed their leaves in the future. 

Who is going to bestow me with my medal for these shocking predictions? LOL 

Here are some intricate prophecies with probability of fulfillment.

https://reasons.org/explore/publications/articles/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-for-the-reliability-of-the-bible