Schizophonia

You don't know what gratitude means before...

10 posts in this topic

To sleep well for a whole week after 2 years of having 3 to 4 sleepless nights per week 

:x

The devil is in the details.

Congrats. Surviving that is no joke 

What did you do differently.

Glad to hear. Maybe you won't have that bug up your ass anymore. I'll surely miss that. Hehe (kidding). 

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

What did you do differently.

I ghosted most of those around me and limited the internet.
Outside of work I play video games, I watch long format videos.

Sleep is still not great, with regular annoying nightmares/dreams, but at least I can sleep most of the time.
I never party and I don't do drugs, ultimately I have very few things to reduce anxiety.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Glad to hear. Maybe you won't have that bug up your ass anymore. I'll surely miss that. Hehe (kidding). 

I read "plug" lol.

Is that the impression I give?

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I ghosted most of those around me and limited the internet.
Outside of work I play video games, I watch long format videos.

Sleep is still not great, with regular annoying nightmares/dreams, but at least I can sleep most of the time.
I never party and I don't do drugs, ultimately I have very few things to reduce anxiety.

I read "plug" lol.

Is that the impression I give?

No, you don't give off that impression. If you did, I probably wouldn't even have joked with you like that. You're one of the most down-to-earth ones on here. Even when I'm a pain in your ass, you still don't take me too seriously. Just annoyed at times, when I push it, but you get over it quickly.

Know thyself....

15 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

and I don't do drugs,

I find that very hard to believe considering the amount you suggest on here. Maybe you just don't consider pharmaceuticals drugs.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

That sounds fantastic, nice to hear.

Whenever I get sick and sleep the whole day I realize how busy I usually am. So ironically for me it's almost always nice to get sick, as long as I get better. 

Edited by Butters

4 minutes ago, Butters said:

So ironically for me it's almost always nice to get sick, as long as I get better.

Funniest thing I've heard all year.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

3-4 sleepless nights per week is insane, I’ve been getting 4-6 hours with an occasional sleepless night here and there, for 2 years and my sperm quantity and horniness have dropped significantly, it seems like just disrupting your circadian rhythm will have negative consequences on sleep quality

Life in general is weirdly intertwined with oxygen, which is probably why exercise and sleep are so crucial compared to food.

People really don’t know how bad chronic sleep deprivation / insomnia is. Luckily I don’t think it takes too long to heal from it. I’m working on it myself.

Your diet can be 0 all the while your sleep and exercise are on point and feel great, but not visa versa.

Edited by MarkKol

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I find that very hard to believe considering the amount you suggest on here. Maybe you just don't consider pharmaceuticals drugs.

No i take nothing whatsoever. Not even psychedelics.

9 hours ago, MarkKol said:

3-4 sleepless nights per week is insane, I’ve been getting 4-6 hours with an occasional sleepless night here and there, for 2 years and my sperm quantity and horniness have dropped significantly, it seems like just disrupting your circadian rhythm will have negative consequences on sleep quality

Life in general is weirdly intertwined with oxygen, which is probably why exercise and sleep are so crucial compared to food.

People really don’t know how bad chronic sleep deprivation / insomnia is. Luckily I don’t think it takes too long to heal from it. I’m working on it myself.

Your diet can be 0 all the while your sleep and exercise are on point and feel great, but not visa versa.

Spot on