Insightful27

Why is Claude Opus 3 Better Than Chat GPT-4?

4 posts in this topic

I need someone who understands AI better than me to explain which AI's are better than others. All I can think of is how big of a LLM they are using, what else goes into making a good AI and what is the best AI on the market right now?

Posted (edited)

They are roughly at the same level, with differences mostly in style and manner.

Don't worry about which is best, worry about how to use either one for something useful.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

GPT 4 and Opus 3 are practically the same, as Leo mentioned.

GPT has an app, better UI, access to DALL-E, etc. It also has one of the best speech to text functions, and has a conversation mode.

Opus can support slightly longer formatting, is a bit more ‘human’ and is better for coding than GPT (slightly).

I use GPT4 for the ease of access and essentially as a glorified search engine.

I would use Opus if you plan to code and don’t care about some of the accessibility or DALL-E that comes with GPT.

Edited by yetineti

Posted (edited)

Gemini 1.5 is getting good too. I use the 1.5 version is great, It is sometimes better than GPT 3.5. And Google soon will release a much powerful version. Its main drawback, is its excessive moderation.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"