Someone here

My advice to incels: see girl..approach girl

45 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Imagine a tall, jacked, model looking male - but awfully insecure, can’t hold eye contact to save his life, extremely stifled, stutters a ton & trembles when talking to girls

Vs.

Jack Black.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/jack-black

—-

This is the only thing ya’ll incels need to contemplate.

They would want to get fucked by the model and then get entertainment from Jack Black.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

They would want to get fucked by the model and then get entertainment from Jack Black.

Your argument here like it has been the whole week is: the model is a man while Black Jack is not.

And you got that completely the opposite.

The model is a damn wimp in this case. Fucking him in bed for females is like fucking another pussy - they already got one.

Look, talking with you about this is completely pointless and a waste of time. First go approach a thousand girls and you’ll notice quickly what behaviours are rewarded and what are punished.

You have no experince and you talk like you do. That is the fundamental problem here.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Your argument here like it has been the whole week is: the model is a man while Black Jack is not.

And you got that completely the opposite.

The model is a damn wimp in this case. Fucking him in bed for females is like fucking another pussy - they already got one.

Look, talking with you about this is completely pointless and a waste of time. First go approach a thousand girls and you’ll notice quickly what behaviours are rewarded and what are punished.

You have no experince and you talk like you do. That is the fundamental problem here.

Dont count me out, I am different to other people you might have argued with that sound like me. I always take note of what the other is saying, even if I dont agree, because I am fully aware I am not all knowing.

I am playing devils advocate, there is a point talking, to present your point to me and others who might read it, so everyone can decide. Whether I agree should be irrelevant to you. 

We all sing our songs. I do have experience with women. I also respect women. If I approach 1000 of them, for me that means i dont respect them, sorry to say.

I would put myself in the golden middle between incel and pickup artist.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

Incels need tough love.

Incels need to be told:

- the world isn't fair

- we fight and work for everything

- systems exist that go beyond us

- to master the "game" of life, we have to understand it

- the change the "game" we have to understand it

- life is chaos. Anything can happen at any time. from the likely, such as changing weather, to the unlikely or far-fetched as in aliens landing and giving us a each a Star Trek-esque replicator device

Incels didn't get that some people are born good-looking and others aren't. That there are systems of dating, which are as much biological as they are arbitrary social constructs. And that we cannot control what others value, or what society values at large. Values that are deeply entrenched are hard to shift. It's why LGBT rights have taken decades to come to pass. Said people didn't just mope that the world is harsh. They recognised the reality that it is and moved beyond it. 

Moreover, incels come from differing socio-economic realities. If an incel is rich, s/he has it made more than others. They might have connections to better jobs, more money, etc. isn't that an advantage? don't humans need resources as much as relationships or sex? do such incels recognise they might have an advantage there, that others might envy or resent?

If an incel is neurodiverse, then they won't get these points. Stats do show that most incels are neurodiverse, and thus have challenges in adapting to wider society or healthy thought. 

They mostly are lost people. Lost people need guidance. As most incels are neurodiverse, then they require support. 

We should accept that liberal helicopter parenting has failed. This was always some BS movement from California or some other hyper-liberal place, which whilst well-intended has failed a generation. Good intentions mean little, if bad results from them. The road to Hell is paved with them. 

Edited by bebotalk

On 4/8/2024 at 9:04 PM, Someone here said:

Haha it does matter what you say ..if you say "let's fuck " she will slap you in the face if not kicking you in the balls . But in a different language is another story .

You can 😅

Depends how you say it and when you say it based on the context. Whisper that shit into her ear🫦👂.

• Feminist