Princess Arabia

In case you missed it. Solar Eclipse and Earthquake

6 posts in this topic

My location is far from the totality but I saw the dimness which looked different than just a cloudy day.

I also felt this earthquake without realizing it was an earthquake 200miles away. My cat was scratching herself and shook her head at the exact same moment I said to myself, Geesh, that felt like an earthquake. Then I looked up and saw her scratching and being a cat and shaking her head on the window sill aggressively so I thought it was from her. It's not after a friend asked me if I felt the earthquake that I realized it was really an earthquake. Cat probably felt it too that's why she was carrying on like that. Aftershocks are pending they say. I live in Nj and the quake was in my State, just further up north near NY.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

I saw the total eclipse. It was fucking awesome and I was awe for every second of it. I couldn't look away as the whole sky turned dark and I saw some distant planets. The eclipse looked magical with the sunlight glowing from around the moon from behind. I'm glad I got to see it. It far exceeded my expectations and was absolutely incredible.

2 hours ago, trenton said:

I saw the total eclipse. It was fucking awesome and I was awe for every second of it. I couldn't look away as the whole sky turned dark and I saw some distant planets. The eclipse looked magical with the sunlight glowing from around the moon from behind. I'm glad I got to see it. It far exceeded my expectations and was absolutely incredible.

Nice!

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

10 hours ago, trenton said:

It must have been so. In all videos I saw everyone extremely shocked and surprised, even shouting.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20240411_131318_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ryandesreu