cjoseph90

UPW Tony Robbins Seminar germany

7 posts in this topic

Hey

Im thinking of going to UPW Tony Robbins 4 day seminar in Germany this september. Ive read mixed reviews, mostly leaning towards the negative e.g Tony only there 2 days, huge marketing pitch, very expensive and overrated. 

Plus its the additional costs such as flights & accomodation. Just wondering if you guys been before/ know someone whos gone. 

@cjoseph90

I went to UPW once. It's good as far as basic personal development material. You could definitely see some practical changes in your life from going, depending on how far along you are in your journey.

But yes, you will definitely sit through a bunch of marketing pitches. A significant portion of the lectures are a mix of information and selling. And lots of people there are stuck in self-help group think.

It is also expensive for the average person. If you have above average disposable income, then it might be worth it.

thanks for feedback @aurum , yh i agree with the basic personal development material, stuff that most of us on here already know but need that extra kick. What was your experience with the registration times?/ start time on the 1st day (as not stated on the sites) as im thinking itll be better to get a flight the day before, as i know they will be long days and on Tonys time.

8 hours ago, cjoseph90 said:

What was your experience with the registration times?/ start time on the 1st day (as not stated on the sites) as im thinking itll be better to get a flight the day before, as i know they will be long days and on Tonys time.

It started early in the morning and runs late into the night. I would definitely not fly in same day. Rest up.

Also, Tony keeps the room temperature freezing. So bring.warm clothes you can easily slip on and off as needed. 

Posted (edited)

On 4/8/2024 at 5:25 AM, cjoseph90 said:

Tony only there 2 days, huge marketing pitch, very expensive and overrated. 

That's exactly what I would expect from a Tony Robbins event.

These events are designed to be cashcows for him and to hype you up. If you wanna get hyped up, his events are perfect for you. But if you're just looking for wisdom and knowledge you can get that easier from online and video courses.

People go to Tony Robbins for the hype-up experience. That could be useful. Experience is king.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I went to a DJ Khaled concert in Miami once. We waited 2 hours because he was late. He finally came on stage, yelled "We The Best" and left. No concert. I was so confused fr

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

yeah ive kinda outweighed the pros and cons and kinda wanna do it despite the high costs, experience is key. Also im kinda stuck in a rut now and would like to take some time off work and push myself to do uncomfortable/ new things. Even though i know i could watch his or other videos free online, its not the same thing as being there live and participating in the exercises ect.