Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heisenburger

Law Of Attraction Insight: Why It Works But Probably Won't For You Or Most People Who Try.

24 posts in this topic

@Anirban657 it kind of works on some other level...like hearing a song you've been thinking the whole day (and not highly rotated pop-shite, something more old).

these are math laws, i guess. i remember watching an episode of VSauce, where he talked about some coincidences are simply coincidences, no matter how unbelievable they are

29 minutes ago, Anirban657 said:

@egoeimai I don't have any beliefs about the Law of attraction as being some law of nature or some mind mechanism but I think it really works when you get to the advanced levels of personal development because after doings hundreds of hours of introspection, you start hearing your intuition. 

Ι believe that everything is a belief. To be honest what is truth ? Truth is what one believes is true. There is not a common truth. Dunno. I believe that if.you believe it will work then.it WILL. 

THATS IT. ?

On 5/26/2017 at 2:05 PM, egoeimai said:

Ι believe that everything is a belief. To be honest what is truth ? Truth is what one believes is true. There is not a common truth. Dunno. I believe that if.you believe it will work then.it WILL. 

THATS IT. ?

But there is a Truth with a capital T :D.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

@General 2 Listening to songs puts you in good mood.. that may work as a LoA application

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi